Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
There was a writeup on a Greddy E-manage that was mounted in the box with the factory ECU. I can not find it. Please help.

Sorry if this is not the best place to ask. But I have been looking for a while and con not seem to find it. Please post a link or tell me wear to find it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I cant get the link to work, not even the one on page6, I believe thats the page with the updated link. Even the link in post #99 doesnt work

Im actually trying to find where I can buy a turbo kit for my 2001 IS300 automatic( the wife needs to be able to drive it so I had to get an auto). I plan on getting a valve body upgrade from my buddies at IPT here in NJ.

Any help with either of those questions will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I cant get the link to work, not even the one on page6, I believe thats the page with the updated link. Even the link in post #99 doesnt work

Im actually trying to find where I can buy a turbo kit for my 2001 IS300 automatic( the wife needs to be able to drive it so I had to get an auto). I plan on getting a valve body upgrade from my buddies at IPT here in NJ.

Any help with either of those questions will be greatly appreciated!
Best I could find, but it is from 2009:
IS300BU v.3.0

·
Registered
92 Posts
Having trouble with 3.0 also

I found the link for the updated catalogue (3.0) but it doesn't even work for me.
When I click it I get this message:

Safari can't open the page "http://lowjax.com/IS300BU.htm" because Safari can't connect to the server "lowjax.com."

Could it possibly be a safari problem?
I'll check it with another browser and get back with the result.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I saved this a while ago knowing the link would go out eventually, but this is an older one and needs some updating...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I noticed only the wayback machine had this available, so I went ahead and grabbed the HTML, tweaked it ever so slightly and put it up to where you can all get to it.

IS300BU v3.0

I hope this helps out others like myself new to the IS300 and looking to modify them.

I have no plans to try and maintain this, so if someone else would like to, feel free to PM me.

Thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
I noticed only the wayback machine had this available, so I went ahead and grabbed the HTML, tweaked it ever so slightly and put it up to where you can all get to it.

IS300BU v3.0

Thanks
This one works and it is a VERY helpful ist when udgeting for upgrades. +rep for creating this awesomeness.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, my name is ryan. I live in germany and drive a euro spec 2000 lexus is 200. Im thinking of making it a project car. Its completely stock at 153bhp. Id like it to be around the 260-280 range and with a super or turbocharger. Im having a hard time finding places here to be able to do this. Any advice? I will need to pass german inspection though so i will need the documentation that says the part is for the car. Please help

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Should add,
H&R Sport Springs for 01-05 iS300 Sportcross
Part # 29435-2

101 - 120 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
123 Replies
92 Participants
brokenprogram
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing