Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 124 Posts
Link still not working ... Bummer!

I can't see the list.... link is not working...

great list!

New to the IS site...used to use the Mr2 forums (until I sold mine to buy my first house)

I'm actively looking for and IS and am absolutely addicted to the Forums!

This list is awesome!!!!

Thanks for putting it together and keeping it up to date for all the users!

Discussion starter · #46 · (Edited)
Added Stance GR+ coilovers.

I've also changed it so that alternating lines are displayed with white and a light bluish background to make it easier to differentiate lines and hopefully be easier to read without mixing up lines. Is this effective? Let me know.

Reactions: Mikster
Discussion starter · #51 ·
Updated again (finally, its been a while)

It grew a lot, from 309 to 477 parts. Not exactly "bolt-on parts" anymore but oh well, its better. I'm thinking about breaking it into two pages (ie. one for power stuff, one for suspension/brakes etc.), let me know what you think.

Discussion starter · #52 · (Edited)
Updated (again) with more Ksport brake models (12", 15", and 15.7" big brake kits). The next update will include rotora's newer part numbers and their colors, depending on how motivated I am, this should be up sometime this week.

Discussion starter · #53 ·
I can't say I was very motivated, but I was sick so I spent a bunch of time on this yesterday and got all of the Rotoras added. 13" 4 piston front BBKs, 14" 6 piston front BBKs and 13 and 14" 4 piston rear BBKs in 9 colors each.

i think you forgot the LMS cold air

Discussion starter · #56 ·
A new version is up, a description of the changes are in the first post in the thread.

i think you forgot the LMS cold air
not for sale and I haven't seen any good information on it.

suspension

here is another coil-over kit not listed

KW SUSPENSIONS 35257001 - KW Variant 3 Coil-Over Kits
1.2-2.3 in. lowered front and rear
515 lbs./in. front, 455 lbs./in. rear
$2,048.95

41 - 60 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.