Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 124 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
There are many parts from Megan Racing for the IS300 and the new IS250 and 350. Some are listed on their website and some are not. I know for the IS300 there are headers, and an NA Cat Back system, and also rear traction bars and toe bars and also upper a arms for Negative camber in the front.
Added everything from the megan racing site, there were several items.

you could also add Brembo slotted or drilled rotors :p
Brembo's site won't turn up anything for the IS300 so I'm going to refrain from adding those.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
Discussion starter · #25 ·
The unorthodox cam gear is priced wrong. It should only be around 210

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Greddy SP2 - $499 from hopupracing.com

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Greddy Ti-C - $449 from hopupracing.com - 60mm pipe

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Ti-C pic too...just to help a little

Lexus IS300 00-05 [59505] - $46.00 : Blitz, Power Site - blitz drop in filter - $46 from the Blitz site

Invidia USA. - invidia - $699 on site

Hope this helps a little with your quest!

Discussion starter · #28 ·
The unorthodox cam gear is priced wrong. It should only be around 210

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Greddy SP2 - $499 from hopupracing.com

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Greddy Ti-C - $449 from hopupracing.com - 60mm pipe

Greddy - Founded and Driven by Racers - Ti-C pic too...just to help a little

Lexus IS300 00-05 [59505] - $46.00 : Blitz, Power Site - blitz drop in filter - $46 from the Blitz site

Invidia USA. - invidia - $699 on site

Hope this helps a little with your quest!
added

I think you should put the Supra TT brakes/FIgs adapters on (unless I missed it). Yeah its a swap but it's quite basic. Take it or leave ;)

Where's all the engine internals? rods, pistons, head gaskets, studs, and such? I would think that stooof would be on here?

Discussion starter · #33 ·
I think you should put the Supra TT brakes/FIgs adapters on (unless I missed it). Yeah its a swap but it's quite basic. Take it or leave ;)
Figs adapters added in addition to other Fig's products for the IS300 including RB racing 2 piece rotors and the new lower control arms in all 4 variations.

Where's all the engine internals? rods, pistons, head gaskets, studs, and such? I would think that stooof would be on here?
Engine internals added including Pistons, rods and studs from the likes of Carrillo, Pauter, Manley, Brian Crower, Eagle, Arias Pistons, CP Pistons, JE Pistons, and ARP.

On a side note, the combined value of all the prices in that chart is now $192,433.30 :jawDrop:

Reactions: Nicademus323
why is the link not working for me ... this is depressing:pissed:
x2 i wonna take a look what that link is all about

Discussion starter · #40 ·
The hosting service was doing some maintenance for some security problems so the page was up and down for a while, it should be back 100% now.

21 - 40 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.