Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 01 is300 2jzge and had a question about the apps. I recently made a post about my car having jerking or bucking issues while at cruise. I remember for some reason unplugging the apps sensor and the connector falling into a hundred pieces. I put rack of the four wires back on the posts to what I think are the correct location but also believe there's a possibility they are not right. I bought a new plastic housing/ connecter for the wires but need to know for sure which color goes where. This is again the apps not the tps. Maybe if possible someone could maybe take a quick pic under the hood of their car to show top to bottom what wires go where? I couldn't find a schematic online so I thought maybe one of you guys could help me out. Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 01 is300 2jzge and had a question about the apps. I recently made a post about my car having jerking or bucking issues while at cruise. I remember for some reason unplugging the apps sensor and the connector falling into a hundred pieces. I put rack of the four wires back on the posts to what I think are the correct location but also believe there's a possibility they are not right. I bought a new plastic housing/ connecter for the wires but need to know for sure which color goes where. This is again the apps not the tps. Maybe if possible someone could maybe take a quick pic under the hood of their car to show top to bottom what wires go where? I couldn't find a schematic online so I thought maybe one of you guys could help me out. Thanks
Could you send me a picture of the wires at the app connector I'm having pretty much the same issues

1 - 4 of 4 Posts