Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got as many aero kits as I could find, if there are any I missed, let me know with the name and a picture that shows the front and rear and the name.

All kits are notated if they have portions that are only a lip or if there are pieces that the kit doesn't contain. If nothing is noted after the name, the kit is a complete kit including front, sides and rears, the bumpers being full. Sideskirts go with every kit except where noted.

Notes:
The following kits DO NOT fit USDM bumpers w/o modification:
- WALD
- Blitz
- TRD Elegant

The following kits REQUIRE 5MPH Crash Bar Removal (or modification):
- Hippo Sleek
- Modelista
- C-West
- VeilSide
- R-Spec
- Elixir
- Win Racing
- HKS
- TTE

Air Walker (F&R lips)

Amuse (F&R lips)

Arms Design Lip (Front Lip only)

Blitz (F&R lips)

C-One (R lip)

C-One Lip (Front lip only)

C-West

Carson Tuned (R lip)

Chargespeed

Cyber (D-Speed Falcon replica)

D-Speed Falcon

Elixir (F&R lips)

EMR Lip (Front lip only)

Gialla Corsa Aero 1

Gialla Corsa Aero 2 (F&R lips)

Hippo Sleek (R lip)

Hippo Sleek Lip (Front lip only)

HKS Kansai Lip (Front lip only)

Kaminari (F&R lips)

L-Sportline

Modellista

Pittura (F&R lips)

R-Spec Datasystems Illusion (R lip)

Rando

RMM (F lip, no rear)

Sard

Stillen Lip (Front lip only)

Top Gun

Top Secret (No rear)

JDM TRD

TTE (R lip, no sides)

UGO (F&R lips)

Veilside

Vertex (R lip)

Vizage (F&R lips)

Wald (F&R lips)

WIN Racing

Wise Sport

·
Registered
869 Posts
lsportline

Reactions: longnights

·
Premium Member
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know the price of the Sard full body kit?
A genuine SARD kit will be very expensive, require crash bar modification and take very long for you to recieve. Search body kit websites for "Shark style" which seems to be the name for replicas of the SARD kit, they will be much cheaper and faster, though the fitment may be difficult to get right.

Reactions: Mayo

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
Simply amazing thread. This was a lot of work and it's very much appreciated. + rep for you! :approve:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Who carries the Top Gun kit? I think Top Gun and Carson are the best looking fronts. Modellista = OEM quality sex too! The former two are definitely the best of the "aggressive" look though, with the Carson being more of an OEM look then the Top Gun... but, damn, I'm gonna have a hard time choosing between those two... if I decide to go the "semi-sleeper" route I might go the Modellista route. That Chargespeed, though, is total Rice-a-Roni.

·
Latex salesman
4,047 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can purchase almost any kit through Bulletproof Automotive. I just went through them to purchase a set of D. Speed Falcon sides and their customer service was outstanding. Contact [email protected] Automotive.com

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find The Euro Type II Kit?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks For The Site...But How Do I Know Which One I'm Buying? Haha. And What Kind Of Mods? Bondo Crap Or Just Cutting?

·
Registered
281 Posts
On the bulletproofautomotive.com site, they don't list the IS300 as a category choice. The closest thing that have listed is the GS300. Do they fit the same front lips and body kits as the IS version?

Edit: They were under Toyota Alteza rather than IS300.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.