Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Those are great prices. Is there tax for Ca customers? What are the shipping charges like too?
Thanks for your post Gaston.

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: Lexus Luthor ]

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
man why do they have to charge so much for dem rims

·
Registered
143 Posts
Does anyone like the exhaust system beside me?? I think it looks great....But not sure about performance though.....

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: TNguyenIS300 ]

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I think it looks awesome too! I'am almost tempted to give it a try but want to make sure the sound isn't too loud. Actually I'am just looking for a little more grumble, from what L-Sportline says it should fit my tastes perfectly.

Mike

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by ZID IS300:
I think it looks awesome too! I'am almost tempted to give it a try but want to make sure the sound isn't too loud. Actually I'am just looking for a little more grumble, from what L-Sportline says it should fit my tastes perfectly.

Mike

Hey let us know if you decided to go with that exhaust system (L-Sportline)....I'm still debating rather I should go with Stillen or LSportline...I want something close to OEM as far as the size go (pipe diameter and tip...Is it lifetime warrantly too?? Stillen does !!) Thanks

·
Registered
921 Posts
I am going to DAZZ motorsports (L-sportline) tomorrow to check out their L-Sportline IS300 for that very reason. They don't sell anything there but I called and asked if I could at least come by to check out the car and they said they would be happy to let me see it.
I will keep you posted on my findings. I will try to take pics too. If they let me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey, while your there could you ask about the front lip spoiler for the lsportline kit for me, i have the catalog and it has a part number but no pic?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Originally posted by shabby:
Hey, while your there could you ask about the front lip spoiler for the lsportline kit for me, i have the catalog and it has a part number but no pic?
Please check on the availabilty of the lip spoiler. I already have the kit and I would like to know when the carbon lip comes out. Thanks.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow I really like how that kit and everything looks! I had never considered a kit before because I thought most of them made the IS look too drastically different for my tastes, but this one I would actually consider. Just out of curiosity how much does installation usually run for a kit and an exhaust?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I agree with you 100% Izzy300, that is by far the cleanest, classiest, body kit for the IS I have ever seen. Their silver IS with their 19's on it is impressive. I think it looks way better than even the new BMW M3!!

Mike

·
Registered
180 Posts
I paid $650 to have my L-Sportline kit painted SBM and installed. The kit IMO, is by far the nicest out there. Check out my L-Sportline pics in my signature.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hey GQGreek it really looks good on your car, is that the stock exhaust? I think I read somewhere that the exhaust was a little too short on the sportline bumper but it doesn't look to fit too bad from your pics. Do you have a closer pic of your antenna, I'd like to see how good the fit is?

Originally posted by GQGreek:
I paid $650 to have my L-Sportline kit painted SBM and installed. The kit IMO, is by far the nicest out there. Check out my L-Sportline pics in my signature.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts