Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Those are great prices. Is there tax for Ca customers? What are the shipping charges like too?
Thanks for your post Gaston.

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: Lexus Luthor ]

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
man why do they have to charge so much for dem rims

·
Registered
143 Posts
Does anyone like the exhaust system beside me?? I think it looks great....But not sure about performance though.....

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: TNguyenIS300 ]

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I think it looks awesome too! I'am almost tempted to give it a try but want to make sure the sound isn't too loud. Actually I'am just looking for a little more grumble, from what L-Sportline says it should fit my tastes perfectly.

Mike

·
Registered
143 Posts
Originally posted by ZID IS300:
I think it looks awesome too! I'am almost tempted to give it a try but want to make sure the sound isn't too loud. Actually I'am just looking for a little more grumble, from what L-Sportline says it should fit my tastes perfectly.

Mike

Hey let us know if you decided to go with that exhaust system (L-Sportline)....I'm still debating rather I should go with Stillen or LSportline...I want something close to OEM as far as the size go (pipe diameter and tip...Is it lifetime warrantly too?? Stillen does !!) Thanks

·
Registered
921 Posts
I am going to DAZZ motorsports (L-sportline) tomorrow to check out their L-Sportline IS300 for that very reason. They don't sell anything there but I called and asked if I could at least come by to check out the car and they said they would be happy to let me see it.
I will keep you posted on my findings. I will try to take pics too. If they let me.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey, while your there could you ask about the front lip spoiler for the lsportline kit for me, i have the catalog and it has a part number but no pic?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Originally posted by shabby:
Hey, while your there could you ask about the front lip spoiler for the lsportline kit for me, i have the catalog and it has a part number but no pic?
Please check on the availabilty of the lip spoiler. I already have the kit and I would like to know when the carbon lip comes out. Thanks.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wow I really like how that kit and everything looks! I had never considered a kit before because I thought most of them made the IS look too drastically different for my tastes, but this one I would actually consider. Just out of curiosity how much does installation usually run for a kit and an exhaust?

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I agree with you 100% Izzy300, that is by far the cleanest, classiest, body kit for the IS I have ever seen. Their silver IS with their 19's on it is impressive. I think it looks way better than even the new BMW M3!!

Mike

·
Registered
180 Posts
I paid $650 to have my L-Sportline kit painted SBM and installed. The kit IMO, is by far the nicest out there. Check out my L-Sportline pics in my signature.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hey GQGreek it really looks good on your car, is that the stock exhaust? I think I read somewhere that the exhaust was a little too short on the sportline bumper but it doesn't look to fit too bad from your pics. Do you have a closer pic of your antenna, I'd like to see how good the fit is?

Originally posted by GQGreek:
I paid $650 to have my L-Sportline kit painted SBM and installed. The kit IMO, is by far the nicest out there. Check out my L-Sportline pics in my signature.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
9 Participants
TNguyenIS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing