Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

First of all just wanna say hi - it's my first time posting but I've been reading this forum since 2002 when I bought my IS. There was no turning back after that! :)

Have a quick question about the IS250 RWD. I went to a Toronto dealership to put in an order and the salesperson told me the nav package isn't available for the RWD. He even showed me an order form and compared it with those for the AWD and the 350 and the latter two has nav/ML listed as separate options. Then I read the brochures and pictures at this site and even the newsly updated lexus.ca and they all suggest that nav is be available even for the 250 RWD. So who's correct?

I would very much want to resolve this issue before buying the new IS from the first batch. Thanks!!

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
938 Posts
They might not have had all the information before. Most of the sales guys at the lexus dealers didn't get training and exact info for the new IS until very recently. Even now that it is October not all the Lexus dealers will have IS's in the showroom right away, from what I hear it could be till mid-october before they are phyiscally in the dealers showrooms. Sorry I know that doesn't really answer your question but I would probably just go back to the dealer and check again.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I'm checking back with my dealer constantly to see if they have any updated info. As of now I ordered the IS250 RWD with the "D" option which includes the Premium package, moonroof, and Sport package. There's no mention of Nav as an option on the order form.

I keep thinking perhaps it's the first batch of cars that will have limited options as Lexus is still trying to finalize things....Hopefully they update the website again soon with MSRP and all available options...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts