Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At lexus.ca under the Build option the IS250 RWD no longer shows the Sport Package as an option. Is it no longer available?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
It looks like no Sport package for manual then.

That seems SO backwards like how you couldn't get LSD with manual on the late Mk Is.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
so i guess the performance package isn't available for manual...

......... I don't know about that decision...

as good as the auto tranny is, I think people who wants to drive manual would like to have things like sports suspension and sport pedals etc.

dunno, I hope this is just a mistake on Lexus.ca's part...

but then again, all I want is a IS250 RWD 6MT, premimum leather/moonroof package, + xenon. (hopefully I can custom order that...)

I think someone in the states can custom order the ML and Navi on the IS250 RWD 6MT as well...
as cool as Navi is, its just way over my budget... :(

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
hey Baby_Lexx.. how much did you end up paying for it btw..
MSRP?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Baby Lexx said:
Are you sure about that? Because I have a IS250 manual with sports package on order. Should be arriving next week.

Don't confuse order (special order) with "on reserve". It is special order (i.e. a bundle not listed on Lexus.ca), you can probably get it. But will have to wait 3-4 months. If it's a config on the Lexus.ca site then you can reserve that config, and you're likely only looking at a couple weeks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I also have a 6mt with sport package arriving within the next 2 weeks. The dealer order form showed availability for the sport package as a "D" option. hopefully it's just a problem at the lexus.ca website.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I checked lexus.ca again and the sports package is not even mentioned as an option under the Specs page for the 6mt...this sux.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts