Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
looks good
i dont see how u guys are saying he's trying to pose as a isf. if u look at all those pics of the car from all angles with the new bumper painted. it looks nothing like a isf. just looks like a modded is250...i dont see nothing wrong with that. its clean, and flows with the stock body lines still

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
+rep for pushing through and getting the correct info from the right people. if i have any tech questions ill ask you to ask them haha GREAT WORK!!!!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
funny some peeps still got issues with the swap?!

i don't remember anyone complaining when people were swaping "altezza" parts? or swapping out the sedan front bumper for the sportcross bumper?

or dudes that are swapping out the 2gs front end to the 3gs front end?

and we all know eventually someones gonna swap out for the 2IS Convertable front bumper as well.

jus cuz it's from the "F" doesn't make it so different, woopie doo duh! man sometimes the sh!t lexus owners b!tch about is too much. :confused:
can't we all jus get along?

·
Registered
469 Posts
funny some peeps still got issues with the swap?!

i don't remember anyone complaining when people were swaping "altezza" parts? or swapping out the sedan front bumper for the sportcross bumper?

or dudes that are swapping out the 2gs front end to the 3gs front end?

and we all know eventually someones gonna swap out for the 2IS Convertable front bumper as well.

jus cuz it's from the "F" doesn't make it so different, woopie doo duh! man sometimes the sh!t lexus owners b!tch about is too much. :confused:
can't we all jus get along?
Just to defend my argument about this since you apparently can't take you own advice and be accepting that people have a difference of opinion.

Altezza swapping - The is300 was branded an is300 here in America... the car is considered an Altezza over in Japan. It's the same damn car.

Sport Cross - While I'm not the most knowledged about the is300, isn't the sport cross come with just DIFFERENT options that a regular is300 didn't have? It's still an is300. Just had different wheels, grill, ect. It's like the F-sport accessories for the 2IS or getting a GFX Lexus lip kit for the 2IS.

2GS/3GS - Not a GS person :) But, if that's what was going on, then I would be opposed but they do their own thing. All good.

Yes, Lexus owners bitch just as much as probably any other BMW/MB/ect. owner. When did having an opinion that doesn't go with every one else have such a problem. That's the whole thing about a forum - you put your idea out there and some will like, some will not.

As far as I've read, no one has been hostile or rude that is opposing... we've just simply opposed to the idea :) I still find it great that he did it so others who wish to now have the resources to do so.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
I appreciate everyones comments on this swap positive and negative. Again we all like different things and different mods thnx again guys and girls. Ill post pics when i put on my wald parts

·
Registered
203 Posts
I appreciate everyones comments on this swap positive and negative.
You do:confused:

What is really funny is all u haters had so much to say about this project and it not working but now there's pics proving all ur ignorance and stupidity towards others. With that said enjoy ur bullshit bolt ons and also the fact u have to eat ur words!!!
Let's just say I don't believe you, and my opinion of you still hasn't changed!

Lou

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Just to defend my argument about this since you apparently can't take you own advice and be accepting that people have a difference of opinion.

Altezza swapping - The is300 was branded an is300 here in America... the car is considered an Altezza over in Japan. It's the same damn car.

Sport Cross - While I'm not the most knowledged about the is300, isn't the sport cross come with just DIFFERENT options that a regular is300 didn't have? It's still an is300. Just had different wheels, grill, ect. It's like the F-sport accessories for the 2IS or getting a GFX Lexus lip kit for the 2IS.

2GS/3GS - Not a GS person :) But, if that's what was going on, then I would be opposed but they do their own thing. All good.

Yes, Lexus owners bitch just as much as probably any other BMW/MB/ect. owner. When did having an opinion that doesn't go with every one else have such a problem. That's the whole thing about a forum - you put your idea out there and some will like, some will not.

As far as I've read, no one has been hostile or rude that is opposing... we've just simply opposed to the idea :) I still find it great that he did it so others who wish to now have the resources to do so.
wasn't directed at you nor anyone else... jus generalizing on my part, thou it seems you took my comment the wrong way?! :confused:
really jus supporting murrin95, nothing wrong with dif opinions... this is jus my opinion! ;)
try read my last paragraph again... can't we all jus get along? :)

but really your logic on the IS is confusing me, if you acknowledge the is300 and altezza are essentially the same car then the 2IS and IS F are the same as well.
the altezza and is300 don't share the same engines nor the exact same bumpers and same goes for the is250/350/C & F. same thing really.

enuf with that, sorry... waits for the new wheels to go on, should be sweet.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Damn man. Good job going against the grain. :approve: People will always be hating when someone does something different. Putting a bumper on your car is just the same as throwing on Altezzas or any other mod. +rep.

81 - 100 of 110 Posts