Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 312 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The group buy price is over, 10 people have ordered. They will be up for sale again in about 2 weeks.

1. Jay W.
2. Ian L.
3. William V.
4. John G.
5. Pablo C.
6. Andy W.
7. Trevor J.
8. Erik B.
9. Dan W.
10. Mike G.

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you need a test IS350 let me know. I have already done baseline dyno and have a borla off-road exhaust on the way also. If you are interested please let me know. I can sort of use this as an excuse to do outside sales for my shop. I am very excited to hear that someone has taken the time to design a set of headers for the new v6 engines.

·
Premium Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you need a test IS350 let me know. I have already done baseline dyno and have a borla off-road exhaust on the way also. If you are interested please let me know. I can sort of use this as an excuse to do outside sales for my shop. I am very excited to hear that someone has taken the time to design a set of headers for the new v6 engines.
I will let you know if I need your car. Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Your the man Daniel. Can't wait to see results on the 350. I've had my car for 2 years and havn't done anything to it yet. I'm excited to start with some mods and this seems like a good place to start.

·
Registered
29 Posts
you 250 guys ned to jump onthis asap!!!
i would, but ive got a 350 :(
someone get a vid!!!

·
Premium Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't have dyno numbers for the 350 and some people have a problem with that. If you trust my work, I will make you a set for the 350 no problem. If you do order make sure to let me know it's for the 350 in the comments section so I know, because they are different.

·
Premium Member
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I wanted to thank John G. for buying a set to see if it will fit on his AWD. I think you will be ok.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Do you Ship To Canada?

Very Interested in a Set

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey daniel, i was curious to know how much shipping will be for the headers (to florida 34229), when the group buy is over? im to assume around 50 dollars, but just curious. its either purchase the headers now or going snowboarding...

also you had stated that, the only warranty you believe this would void is the exhaust warranty. if say there was a problem in the long run with running these headers will it have any major affects to the engine or any other damage else where? if anyone else can answer these questions that would be great!

im not to engine savy, but definately interested in your headers!

1 - 20 of 312 Posts