Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but they're Lexus parts also in Japan now, not Toyota. therefore the $$$

and they're badass

+rep to you^^ for always being the first to post! hope your head is feeling better

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
woopie hid fogs? we can do that now.

besides that there are some HID projectors out there that will fit into our fog housings.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
irv_usc said:

besides that there are some HID projectors out there that will fit into our fog housings.
woohoo

did you see the integrated LEDs?

of course, we know anything can be fabricated. this is a quality OEM part. not everyone wants their lights opened and resealed (i've had a pair and it looks like crap where it was opened)

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
led's are overrated

adding led's isn't that hard. besides that we have sidemarkers, that's what those running lights would be replacing.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
irv_usc said:

I hear ya, its very similiar to what im running right now and mine cost all of $300 bucks and ten mins of install. $1400 is absolutly absurd!! :pissed:

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Very interesting. Gives me ideas on our current setup.
I did my HID fogs for 90 bucks.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
lextasy623 said:
Whatcha thinking sophie? Everytime you get one of your famous "ideas" they turn out absolutly beautifull :bigSmile:
I think it'd be pretty easy as Irv says to put LED's as running lights into the fogs.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
lextasy623 said:
I think that will be sweet, if you do it post some pics. I'd love to see it
Nope. Unless I get my hands on some fogs sometime.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts