Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can find the part number for the the IS220d's Rear foglight harness?

called Lexus.. they just want a part number and they will try and order it.

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Does anyone know where i can find the part number for the the IS220d's Rear foglight harness?

called Lexus.. they just want a part number and they will try and order it.
Time a make a long distance call to the england my friend.

Um is there any euro lexus clubs that you can contact? Dont think ive heard of any before.

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts
even w/ a Part Number, because the part isn't for an applicable north american model..... the dealer won't be able to order it.

1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
even w/ a Part Number, because the part isn't for an applicable north american model..... the dealer won't be able to order it.
They F-in lied to me?...GRRRRRRR

carlos is going to get a thrashing...lol

1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Time a make a long distance call to the england my friend.

Um is there any euro lexus clubs that you can contact? Dont think ive heard of any before.
i will call a lexus dealer in the UK

·
Premium Member
3,253 Posts

·
Registered
6,431 Posts
They F-in lied to me?...GRRRRRRR

carlos is going to get a thrashing...lol

LOL

I hate dealing with Carlos!

He never gets his information correct. There always seems to be confusion or a problem.

Digger08

1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL

I hate dealing with Carlos!

He never gets his information correct. There always seems to be confusion or a problem.

Digger08
i only liked carlos because he understood that i was going to kick his ass from here to kingdom come if the TSIB pads were not installed while my car was in the dealer for 3 weeks to have the steering rack replaced.

other then that i dispise his love for the cobalt.

lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.