Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the right side mirror on an RHD car will fit the right side of an LHD car? I read somewhere that they don't fit, but not sure why. My mirror is broken, the glass itself is ok, but the housing is broken and motor doesn't work. Could only find RHD cars for stripping in Europe, very few LHD ones and so far, no LHD mirrors...

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Does anyone know if the right side mirror on an RHD car will fit the right side of an LHD car? I read somewhere that they don't fit, but not sure why. My mirror is broken, the glass itself is ok, but the housing is broken and motor doesn't work. Could only find RHD cars for stripping in Europe, very few LHD ones and so far, no LHD mirrors...
Yes, it will. Transfer your glass to the new housing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it will. Transfer your glass to the new housing.
much appreciated, i was thinking it will fit (glass should be different due to different angles) - but like you said, i would transfer the glass to the new housing.

again, thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just actually need the bracket / arm, mine is cracked in the middle and it's bending down - currently being held with duct tape...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help, I'm in Europe, i just found one in the EU at a decent price so problem solved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts