Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
well given from its grille its atleast an 02+. So I dont know why he would lie about one year, and its hard to say because from 02-03 their are literally no changes (unless you have a sports design). In 04 they began smoking the headlights. So this is forsure an 02-03, ans soprano is right about the tailights.

Oh yea and it has full leather package which is only available from 02 on!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Judging by the 3 line grille, and the indentation in the side molding, I would say it's probably an 03. The owners manual shown in the pics also says its an 03. My 2003 MSM does not have black chrome tails either.

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
Wisky said:
Judging by the 3 line grille, and the indentation in the side molding, I would say it's probably an 03. The 2003 Lexus Owners manual also makes me think its an 03. My 2003 MSM does not have black chrome tails either.
thanks for a repeat of what i just said!

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
If you really want to make sure about the year and other info of the car, take the vin# down which provided in the description and have a lexus dealer pull it up or ran a carfax.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Actually the VIN tells you what year it is--I have to double check which digit it is, but there should be a "3" around the 6th number or something like that if it was a 2003.

Edit: I just checked mine--it's the 10th number in the VIN.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts