Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
V60i for $129 (I can get $50 rebate too), but it requires a 1 year plan...

The Plan:

Verizon
Unlimited nights/weekends
1000 National mobile to mobile min & bonus anytime min.
-300 incuded anytime min.
-100 bonus anytime min.

rate after allowance: $0.45/min.
roam $0.69/min

Plan costs $32.39/mo

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
not sure if US cellular has come to your area, but they have the best plans out there right now!

i dont know about you, but that 300 anytime minutes is WEAK! i have 2000 anytime minutes, and need them all :)

·
Commander In Beef
25,546 Posts
That sounds fine. Make sure you have some kind of warranty on the phone as well, I'm going through hell and high water with my g/f's service provider. I wouldn't get any contract that is over 1 year, so you're in the clear, holmes.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
That looks like really great deal! I pay twice that, and don't get nearly as many min.

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mccarlin said:
not sure if US cellular has come to your area, but they have the best plans out there right now!

i dont know about you, but that 300 anytime minutes is WEAK! i have 2000 anytime minutes, and need them all :)
yeah,t hat's the BASIC plan...

its alos the "mobile to mobile +1000" plan... I dunno how worthwihle this even is to behonest.

The other plan is:
-400 anytime, 4000 night/weekend minutes
$36.45

I know the anytime minutes are weak, but i almost never use the phone during the daytime, and even though its now my primary phone, i rarely get close to cracking 300 minutes on my current plan.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
SOunds good to me s0y, i got my mom the same plan its a good one and my younger bro has the same plan to. As long as u dont go over ur min that much than its ok. I have nextel.... i happen to be happy with there service but verizon is also great service.

·
Registered
866 Posts
mccarlin said:

US Cellular just replaced Primeco about 2 weeks ago and they have some pretty nice plans, but crappy phones.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Sounds like a good deal as long as you don't talk on the phone very much. Also, when do their nights start? Around here they usually start at 9:00 now.

T Mobile has a 3,000 anytime minute plan for $50/month.

I've only gone over 2,000 minutes a couple times, so I know how much my bill will be every month which is really nice.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
the plan sounds pretty cheap for the minutes especially if you can take advantage of the mobile to mobile. find out how easy it is to keep track of those daytime minutes. my plan (cingular) has a number you can call with up to date info to save you from payin extra charges.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
When you say they are mobile to mobile minutes, does that mean to any mobile under ANY service, or just to other verizon customers?

If it was to any provider than that'd be the bomb for me since I'm the last of my friends who has a land line. Everyone else uses their cell as their primary/only phone.

·
Registered
343 Posts
it sounds like a good deal sept i don't like anything verizon offers. i have 1000 anytime from my home area and unlimited nights and weekends along with all the goodies(3way,forwarding,waiting,voice,id,10MB data) for 41 with at&t wireless. i only use gsm phones and theres only a few gsm providers and this is the best deal i've seen so far. plus i get to use all the new cool nokia phones like the 7210 and the just released 6100.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
10 Participants
b0bby
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing