Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just signed up and wanted to ask a few questions. My girl just got an IS but I doubt she will join a forum seeing how she didn't even want to research an IS. Anyway she got it now and loves it and I feel good about the purchase. When I buy a car I like to get the best possible deal on best possible car point blank. Now I live in south florida and for some reason these cars sell fast like within days.

Anyway got a 07 IS 250 dark grey with tan guts/premium pack 30k miles for 23,500 out the door. I usually go for cars at the lowest price but I ran into so many is's with accidents and worse that this was actually the best car I saw out of 24 IS cars ( All these offlease places really suck down here and they flood the market ). So the main goal was to get one in warranty because I was so afraid to buy any car seeing what i saw. This car was almost mint and it had premium package.

Sorry for the long first post, any advice would be great on cosmetic upgrades for the car. Also will the new 2011 lights fit on the older models thinking about changing them. (This car supposedly has HID's but they look like regular lights, I asked about this constantly because I thought the guys were lying.)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hey guys just signed up and wanted to ask a few questions. My girl just got an IS but I doubt she will join a forum seeing how she didn't even want to research an IS. Anyway she got it now and loves it and I feel good about the purchase. When I buy a car I like to get the best possible deal on best possible car point blank. Now I live in south florida and for some reason these cars sell fast like within days.

Anyway got a 07 IS 250 dark grey with tan guts/premium pack 30k miles for 23,500 out the door. I usually go for cars at the lowest price but I ran into so many is's with accidents and worse that this was actually the best car I saw out of 24 IS cars ( All these offlease places really suck down here and they flood the market ). So the main goal was to get one in warranty because I was so afraid to buy any car seeing what i saw. This car was almost mint and it had premium package.

Sorry for the long first post, any advice would be great on cosmetic upgrades for the car. Also will the new 2011 lights fit on the older models thinking about changing them. (This car supposedly has HID's but they look like regular lights, I asked about this constantly because I thought the guys were lying.)
Why would u cosmetically upgrade your girl's car?
And if the lights are blue, theyre HIDs, if theyre yellowish, theyre halogens...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts