Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-

I am in the process of buying a new IS300 E-Shift. The car I want is loaded with the factory Nav Package and leather seats. The MSRP for this is about $35,700. The dealer in town verified that MSRP and said he could automatically knock $2,000 off of the price....for a new quote of $33,000.

Is this a good deal? Can I get a better one? If so, how?

Thx

·
Registered
126 Posts
mejst15 said:
Hi-

I am in the process of buying a new IS300 E-Shift. The car I want is loaded with the factory Nav Package and leather seats. The MSRP for this is about $35,700. The dealer in town verified that MSRP and said he could automatically knock $2,000 off of the price....for a new quote of $33,000.

Is this a good deal? Can I get a better one? If so, how?

Thx
I think that is an "ok" deal, but you could probably get a better deal. Check out carsdirect.com and see how much you can get it from there. If it's cheaper, take the numbers back to the dealer and ask them to beat it. It's always a good idea to get invoice numbers from edmunds.com as well, then you can decide on what kind of profit you think is fair for the dealer and negotiate from there...4-5% is typical. Good luck! :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Inimical
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing