Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My pops and I are looking at this 2001 is300. It's in good condition with the minor chips and scuffs. It has 82000 miles on it, took it to the mechanic an everything was fine. Askin price was 11 000, sounds like a steal to me.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I would... mileage is 'iffy' with me, but if you get it, change as much shit as u can. all the fluids, go through all the service changes, because you never know if the other guy did them, u know?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would... mileage is 'iffy' with me, but if you get it, change as much shit as u can. all the fluids, go through all the service changes, because you never know if the other guy did them, u know?
we asked him if he changed the timing belt, tires, break pads etc... tires, rotors an breaks were changed within 8 months and the timing belt isn't changed yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts

With the mileage and the auto parts changes in the past few months, and based from what you just wrote in this topic, The price should be at least 9000...

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
My pops and I are looking at this 2001 is300. It's in good condition with the minor chips and scuffs. It has 82000 miles on it, took it to the mechanic an everything was fine. Askin price was 11 000, sounds like a steal to me.
Kelly Blue Book says 11K is about right. if you can get him down to 10k it would be even better

did you check CarFax for accidents and mileage checks. another place you can check mileage is with Lexus. the dealers log that info. that is if he took his car there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have 76000 miles on mine and I'm selling mine for $10600 and kelly blue book says almost $13000 that's a pretty good deal for $11000

1 - 13 of 13 Posts