Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
that's pretty awesome! I know someone getting an 04 manual for like 30,900... so if you're talking e-shift that's a HECK of a deal.....

·
Registered
195 Posts
That's a pretty sweet deal but in Cali, there's a $1000 manufacturer to dealer incentive that might still be going on. Ask them about it and knock it down to $32k. What you got right now it really good though.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
CW04 said:
Cool, one more question, did you buy it yet. If not, why?

Well that's more like 2 questions....
i have an 03. its got 9800+ miles right now, but it does not have all the options that i want, which i should've gotten in the first place. im thinking about trading my car though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'd say that's a great deal. I agreed to a fully loaded (including LSD, VSC, nav, heated seats, pearl emblems ) 04 E shift for about 34,200 in the Atlanta area. I've had to wait a long time too because I wanted a specific color.
If I take out the "doc prep" fee and destination charge that's about 33,200.

·
Registered
192 Posts
n2knee said:
CW04 said:
n2knee said:
is 32750 a good price for an 04 FULLY loaded (heated seats, navi, lsd, etc.)?
pretty good imo

which dealer is it? Serramonte...?
Coliseum Lexus of Oakland.
cool may i asked who helped you i know the sales manager at Oakland that is a sweet deal though nav itself cost like an extra $3000 hey i hope u will also service ur car there too if u go to mark owens and make friends with him he will defintiely hook u up for service or anything else u need in the future he is also a really good friend of mines

·
Registered
195 Posts
baby_is said:
cool may i asked who helped you i know the sales manager at Oakland that is a sweet deal though nav itself cost like an extra $3000 hey i hope u will also service ur car there too if u go to mark owens and make friends with him he will defintiely hook u up for service or anything else u need in the future he is also a really good friend of mines
Are you for real?? Nav cost $3000??? I'm going to try to say this in the nicest way but damn, do your homework when buying a car and don't get raped. It's only $2000 retail and $1700 invoice price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.