Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,503 Posts
personally id save for the ggames! :)
not so keen on seeing TSWs' on an IS. but if ya like the style then i dont really see a problem, its your money and if you like it... then i say thats the most important thing in the end! but $hit volks look wayyyy nicer id say :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,467 Posts
i was thinking about getting those... then my deal on volks came up and ended up getting those!
 
  • Like
Reactions: sexyLexy808

·
大古古
Joined
·
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
808IS3 said:
personally id save for the ggames! :)
not so keen on seeing TSWs' on an IS. but if ya like the style then i dont really see a problem, its your money and if you like it... then i say thats the most important thing in the end! but $hit volks look wayyyy nicer id say :)
I was thinking the same TSW sounds kinda generic.....

I do belive you get what you pay for,but were talking about a 1000 price diffrence here.

Anyone know where i can get a good deal on g-games?

thnx
-sexylexy-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
TSW makes some nice wheels

I like the GGAMES and have a working deal on a set when I need them ;)

(TIRES.com has a "deal with RAYS" on them, but there are other sources for them) ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
TSW is quality...A few friends have there chrome wheels, and they are legit...those ones look nice..
 
  • Like
Reactions: sexyLexy808

·
大古古
Joined
·
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Samfris300 said:
TSW is quality...A few friends have there chrome wheels, and they are legit...those ones look nice..

so it is a good brand then? to me it sounded kinda generic. becuase for the next set of wheels i promised my self i wouldnt get any thing generic....

IMPRIMIS said:
TSW makes some nice wheels

I like the GGAMES and have a working deal on a set when I need them ;)

(TIRES.com has a "deal with RAYS" on them, but there are other sources for them) ;)
They dont show any 19" rims at all.......... let me know if you work something out. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
sexyLexy808 said:
so it is a good brand then? to me it sounded kinda generic. becuase for the next set of wheels i promised my self i wouldnt get any thing generic....

They are good, and the right wheel will be a good look on the IS

(they have a nice lip)

They dont show any 19" rims at all.......... let me know if you work something out
Already have :lol:

question is whether I want to share ;)
 

·
大古古
Joined
·
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IMPRIMIS said:
They are good, and the right wheel will be a good look on the IS

(they have a nice lip)



Already have :lol:

question is whether I want to share ;)
werent you gonna sell you IS?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
sexyLexy808 said:
werent you gonna sell you IS?

to be honest I dunno :confused:

its up in the air

if so I have another IS I am going to buy, and almost a full turbo kit ;)
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top