Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent out some emails to see if I could get a better price, I got this from Lexus of Pleasanton.

Your internet price on a 2001 IS300 with heated seats, sunroof, limited
slip differential, trunk mat, wheel locks and the L.P. package would be
$32,113. This price is subject to availability. I presently have a black
one in stock at this price.

Is that good?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Badman Forever:
Make sure it is brand spanking new. If so, get dat sucka so when can officially induct you into the IS300 Inner Circle!?

·
Registered
7 Posts
BoYiE-
I have a question, how do u sent out e-mails to lexus dealers for a quote? Did u go thru those online dealers like Carsdirect.com etc ??

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
ssshhhh...don't tell anyone this but what I did was email a salesman with a bogus quote from another dealer and say if you can beat that, and they always do.

Got my IS with the same package for $32K MSRP of what? $35,400? if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Eddy:
ssshhhh...don't tell anyone this but what I did was email a salesman with a bogus quote from another dealer and say if you can beat that, and they always do.

Got my IS with the same package for $32K MSRP of what? $35,400? if i remember correctly.

Thats a good idea!
(PSSSSSSSSSS I'll keep that between you and me
)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
I imagine if God wanted an IS300 He could get one no problem...(see the subject if you don't know what I'm talking about)

LoL, Oops!

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
34,738 out the door is 1000 over invoice, i would tell them to start from that price and go lower from there.

David
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts