Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent out some emails to see if I could get a better price, I got this from Lexus of Pleasanton.

Your internet price on a 2001 IS300 with heated seats, sunroof, limited
slip differential, trunk mat, wheel locks and the L.P. package would be
$32,113. This price is subject to availability. I presently have a black
one in stock at this price.

Is that good?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Badman Forever:
Make sure it is brand spanking new. If so, get dat sucka so when can officially induct you into the IS300 Inner Circle!?

·
Registered
7 Posts
BoYiE-
I have a question, how do u sent out e-mails to lexus dealers for a quote? Did u go thru those online dealers like Carsdirect.com etc ??

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
ssshhhh...don't tell anyone this but what I did was email a salesman with a bogus quote from another dealer and say if you can beat that, and they always do.

Got my IS with the same package for $32K MSRP of what? $35,400? if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Eddy:
ssshhhh...don't tell anyone this but what I did was email a salesman with a bogus quote from another dealer and say if you can beat that, and they always do.

Got my IS with the same package for $32K MSRP of what? $35,400? if i remember correctly.

Thats a good idea!
(PSSSSSSSSSS I'll keep that between you and me
)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by HIBBoyScott:
I imagine if God wanted an IS300 He could get one no problem...(see the subject if you don't know what I'm talking about)

LoL, Oops!

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
34,738 out the door is 1000 over invoice, i would tell them to start from that price and go lower from there.

David
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
is300soon
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing