Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
NOPE! :lol: I did meet up with NEOMURPH the other day, he's a pretty cool guy...and he can't wait to start moddin' his IS!

Aaron is a guy from Cali that lives here in Mesa(forgot his .net SN),

CLKIS300 lives near me also but he don't post much here anymore.

Enevel12 lives in Tucson, and I touch base with him periodically about how our IS's are coming along.

Doug just talks trash in the Parking Lot, but he sounds like a cool guy to hang out with.

Other than that, there really aren't many posting members from AZ. Can't say I really blame people, .net is kind of shitty these days. :(

I suppose if we can get enough is300 owners together, we can properly break in your new pad Tahoe! :) How's your house coming along anyways? You been to Firebird lately?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I fell out for a while after I got my IS and got caught up in work.

Just got back into it and already got mods in my living room waiting for Sunday to get installed.

I'm trollin around here kinda regular again now.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just me and enevel12 down here in tucson, i think there is one or two other members that are hidding out down here.Hopefully we can all meet up soon.Check this forum for an earlier post,TRYYYYYYYING to get a meet going in early march either here or in PHX. PEACE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
blinging lexus
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing