Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
* 05.29.08 edit*

the mod bug keeps biting me!! here are some pics of some recent minor mods i have been meaning to post up...any feedback is welcome! =)

tanabe touring medalion catback exhaust!! has a nice deep throaty growl and its not too loud...very non-ricey...at first i didn't really like how it didn't sit flush against the rear bumper, but after awhile, it grew on me! very noticeable exhaust =)

painted calipers!! black G2 paint w/ MotoGFX white curved decals!! for some reason, i had to wait a LONG time (like overnight) for the paint to dry before clearcoating! 3-4 hours wasn't enough for my paint to dry completely (clearcoating then caused the paint to run!) but all is good now =)

altezza mesh grill painted black onyx!! should i take off the black altezza emblem in the middle and replace with an "L?"

front clear sidemarkers w/ really bright LEDs!

intake, spoiler, my.is window decals, and halos coming SOON!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Don't let the mod bug bite you even more after your list! ;). What happened with your exhaust? And let us know what you think of the Tanabe!

·
Registered
824 Posts
constant rising of gas prices, school, bills, an asian gf

basically what ever takes all up all your money.

·
Registered
947 Posts
nice mr pham lol i totally agree... asian or white those aare the two.... jk no offense to any asian or white girls out there we all love u

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
congrats on your purchase! that means your going to be retiring your hello kitty exhaust!! yay!

·
Registered
194 Posts
yea i just put my z edition on too yay ~~ but i am not as balling as you ... i still have my stock exhaust ... i want that oem spoiler too !!

·
Banned
1,414 Posts
The only key for the mod bug is more mods... You might as well start saving now, because there is no end to it.

Oh, and stop coming on forums, they will only give you ideas.

·
Registered
730 Posts
nice! but you should've kept the hello kitty exhaust. hahahah

·
Registered
474 Posts
amen. I read this forum like its the bible.. lol
thats right preach it!! fellow IS brethren, preach it!!! :lol: Cause i too suffer from the mod bug and read the forum like the bible:blush: I too have fell victim to these circumstances :lol:

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
you want to get rid of the hello kitty exhaust?

you hurt my feelings!

·
Registered
392 Posts
^^i think thats a vented hood and you can only see the vents

·
Registered
284 Posts
a cure to the mod bug?.... A light dose of any model of Kia, and you should feel better in the morning.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
is there something missing with the IS to the left of your car?!?!? it looks like there is no "top" part of the car. or is it just the way the picture was taken that makes the hood look really long.

what? you mean to tell me you haven't seen the new convertible IS300 mod? hahhaa j/k its just the angle of the picture that makes it look like that

1 - 20 of 26 Posts