Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are some people out there who dislike the taillights of the IS300. Would you want taillights that look similar to these from the upcoming Mondeo? There is a circular design element, but it's hard to see from the digital pic. It looks better in print (pick up the current issue of Car, a British car rag) though.

·
Registered
107 Posts
geez i hate those wannabes. like now i see some accord civic with carbon fiber instead chrome. whats up with that???

i also notice that ford focus taillights look likes the IS3 the round lighting shape...

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, have you seen the taillights of the new Civic coupe? They look exactly like those on the Focus sedan...

So would you (I'm addressing anyone) rather have something like this or keep the chrome tails?

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by JW:
Actually, have you seen the taillights of the new Civic coupe? They look exactly like those on the Focus sedan...

So would you (I'm addressing anyone) rather have something like this or keep the chrome tails?
Yeah, the lights on the 2001(?) Civics are very Focus like. The new Civic is pretty gross IMO. Yuck! Not that the current one is anything great, but the new one is a step down in the looks dept. to me. BTW, wasn't there a recall on the Focus? F'd up Focii???

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
i think a lot of new stuff is nasty looking =) i hate the new ecplise for a looong time and it finally started to wear on me

·
Registered
62 Posts
i think the IS300 lights look better than the new mondeo's, but the silver reflective part under the clean lens needs to go. i think it should be body color. not reflective silver. the first mod i would make to that car, if i had one, would be to do something about toning down those tail lights.

my two sense.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I saw a Chevy Silverado in AL with the IS lights, man it looked stupid. Also every honda in town has them.

------------------
Russell
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey Pearl

·
Registered
86 Posts
speaking of which... a friend of mine just put those on his 96 accord... if this keeps up I will have to find something else

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Black300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing