Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw like 3 IS last night at the Trumbull Mall, the first one was a black one with an altezza gril around 5:15/5:30.
the other one another black on when i was leaving.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
trumball CT?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup, yesterday afternoon.

i know there is a black one at sacred heart uni, but i am not sure if any of the 2 black ones i saw was it.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Yea i live in central NJ.... tons around central NJ... so any of you guys commin to EnglishTown on the 16th. Last sunday on the 2nd there were about 13 of us up there. Hopefully we can go close to 20 representing you know! Everyone loves are cars so why not.... kids were takin pics of our cars the second we got out of them once we parked. sign up on the forum that Saprano (Marc) started up.... Later

-Tom-

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lexusk8 said:
IS's are kinda rare around where I live (in Danbury). I'd see more of them as I go further down south towards the shoreline.
i was saying that too, until i saw those 3 in the mall, then 2 more in Stamford last friday, another one by Home Depot yesterday. i also saw a few in Stratford.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the friday i saw a yellow, a woman was driving that one, then i saw a black one, i think it had NY plates on it. these were in stamford

·
Registered
393 Posts
2pac said:
yup, yesterday afternoon.

i know there is a black one at sacred heart uni, but i am not sure if any of the 2 black ones i saw was it.
Umm yea, i have a black one and go to SHU. I go to that mall sometimes, could have been me, NJ plates though

·
Registered
393 Posts
yea 2 years old. but im a senior now......i was around hehehe

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.