Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you tried it?

If its worth it, is there any store that i can buy it at or do i have to order?

im paying $75 for lexus to change my oil with royal purple weds.....but i would like to change my own after this. so....

·
Registered
219 Posts
what's up man Royal Purple is not that great I bought the stuff at Summit Racing by my house but there was not a noticable difference between it and the Mobil 1

·
Registered
219 Posts
actually there wasn't even a price difference they both cost about the same if you wanna upgrade you can buy some Redline and pay double the price but I doubt it will help either

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i have no idea whether it will help or not.....i have just heard good things about it.....and so far i havent found a place that sells it.

Im just asking questions here man, not preaching for it 8)

·
Registered
219 Posts
you can buy it from Summit Racing for like $4 something a quart

I wasn't trying to rake your balls just letting you know it's not worth going out of your way to find. :wink: Mid-West crews gotta stick together

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i'll let you guys know what i think about it after i get the car back tommorow from lexus :)

hey hustler you partying with us on the 16th?????

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
El Chino said:
Motul... nothing but the best...
MOTUL :-? :-?

anyways i got it in.....car runs smooth, i like it a lot.

Have any of you guys seen this shit before.....it doesnt smell bad at all, and its actually purple, the shit almost looked tasty pouring it into my oil tank. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
435 Posts
After I put it in I was able to replace my 9V batt in my electric turbo to a 12V, boost boost boost BABY!!! The shit was worth the $75 I paid, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 8)

·
Registered
231 Posts
lexhustler said:
you can buy it from Summit Racing for like $4 something a quart

I wasn't trying to rake your balls just letting you know it's not worth going out of your way to find. :wink: Mid-West crews gotta stick together
damn! its like 7-9 dollars where i'm at :x

1 - 20 of 20 Posts