Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this topic has been discussed in this forum but it's definitely worth talking about. As most of you know Lexus recently role up the 2004 RX330 with the Rear View Camera. Any of you think is necessary for the IS300. I really enjoy that feature but not sure what you think.

Like to hear your feedbacks?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
in my opinion, its not necessary to have one, since the IS doesn't exactly have as big of a blind area as the RX. I personally have one, and rarely use it, but definitely something to showoff to the buddies or at the car meets.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
If you can't judge the IS you should not be driving on the road.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well...

I have heard from my friends that most drivers install the rear view camera to take pictures of other cars behind them or to take pictures of girls.

Is that true?

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Re: Well...

willylam said:
I have heard from my friends that most drivers install the rear view camera to take pictures of other cars behind them or to take pictures of girls.

Is that true?
How many girls walk in back of your car that you would like to take a picture of?

·
Useless
5,346 Posts
I have been using a rear vision camera for years. It does not take snap shots so I am not sure what people here are thinking. The camera is a novelty, but at the same time can be practical. I drive with mine on as a means for rear vision. I dont think I have ever used it for a back up cam.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts