Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, this is just my second time posting here so be nice to me :p
Anyways im planning in purchasing a 01' IS
in about 2 months time and i just want to get a feel of what it is going to cost me.
I live in Vancouver and i went to the dealerships last week and the salesperson gave me his best price of $45500 cdn. for a fully loaded one with LSD ..etc. I dont really think that is a good price plus im a dumb guy who doesnt know how to bargain with anyone.... So I just want u guys to post the prices u get from the dealerships at where you live(in cdn, or amercian dollars)and maybe u guys could be nice enough to give me some tips as to how i can bargain with the salesperson or when you guys think it will be the best time for me to purchase the 01' IS. When will the prices start to drop? etc. Thanks and i look forward to your posts.

·
Registered
631 Posts
If I'm doing my math right, and the exchange rate is still around 1 CND = $0.65 USD, the price quoted was around $29600 USD. That's a very good deal, IMO, for a fully loaded IS300. That's what I paid for my IS300, and all it really has is the moonroof (wheel locks and cargo mat are not real options when virtually every car they sell has them).

[This message has been edited by sacremon (edited February 22, 2001).]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think its 32500 american dollars if i did my math correctly.. Anyways....i want an IS so bad.....but that salesperson is giving me such bad deals

·
Registered
509 Posts
i got my IS for 45000 for fully loaded, except the graphite wheels at Richmond Lexus.

think i told u before?
and the price wont drop significantly until '02 model out ( the earliest shipment to Vancouver should be around august)

and Vancouver is not a snowy town where u cant drive fast or where SUVs are prefered, thus the IS300 price or other sports sedan price wont drop significanly..

anyway.. thats the price i got ( $45000) when i got my IS last november.. and i dont expect it to change, and Richmond Lexus is probably the cheapest place u can get IS300 from.. Regency Lexus sucks ur money.

anyway, good luck on ur IS!.

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica

Fully loaded IS 300

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
[email protected]
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing