Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually When you program where how much bass you want, what number do you have it on for the best sound.

Also what are all the other things on such as the speaker sound.

Sorry, I don't know what its called but I'm having a blank moment ..

If you could tell me where you hear the best sound .. I'd really appreciate it. I hope you understand what I'm asking cause I can't think of a way right now to word it ..lol I need sleep as you can tell .. Damn Finals!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
dude seriously - the bass is dependant on what kind of music you are listening to and how much bass u want to feel (what little there is) this is not something that people are going to be able to help you with - just adjust it till you like what u sound -

YIKES - these some of the topics i read kill me

good luck on the finals

[ May 23, 2001: Message edited by: MYISRULZ ]

·
15,322 Posts
damn qu33fs can't spell for shiet! it's spelled bass and pronounced base

i have my system, mostly listen to pac, at 5 bass, 5 treb, 5 mid, 2-3 to the rear, sometimes fine tune on bad quality songs, but thats it. sounds ok to me.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Well I have my Bass at 5 Mid at 4 and Treb at 3 with fade and bal. at 0 for both. If it gets to be too much, I lower the settings to bass 3 mid 2 and treb 1. Sometime I will fiddle with the fade, usually -1 or -2. It's all very subjective.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
if u want to hear some major bass,
treb => 1
mid => 1
Bass => 5

then turn the vol. up, until u can clearly hear the treb and mid.

i did it few times, dont do it anymore... too much bass makes me sick...

i set fade and balance 1 notch away from me, b/c the speakers on the back&right side are further away. w/ fade&balance in 0's, the speaker is pointed to the middle of the car, not to the driver.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Bass--5
Treb--1
Mid--2
Bal--0
Fad--0

I listen to a lot of hip hop and trance. Sounds good to me. My mother doesn't appreciate it, but yours doesn't seem to mind.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I've got my Bass on 5... Treble on 4.... Mid on 3.... this is sometimes a bit much when I'm listening to the radio. For most of my CD collection, it's fine.

Scott.

·
Registered
759 Posts
When I'm just listening normally:

Bass: 3
Mid: 4 or 5
Treble: 5

Then when I want some Bass:
Bass: 5
Mid: 3
Treble: 3

Sometimes I fade it to the rear a little.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Bass - 3
Mid - 2
Treb - 1

(but I have an add on subwoofer so effectively my Bass "goes up to 11" now).

·
Registered
703 Posts
the freaking trunk of the is300 rattles like hell...have a 12in solo baric... i think under the car rattles too ... not little hella.. have my bass on -3

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank's everyone for the replies, Tomorrow morning I'm going to try and find the perfect sound. I'll keep some of your replies in mind. Thanks a lot!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I need sleep!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
15 Participants
BoYiE
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing