Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of having a IS of the month contest. I guess we would need voting system. I think the winner should get free stickers or something. What do you guys think?

------------------
-----------------------
01 IS300 Black Onyx
H&R Springs
TRD Grill

·
Registered
160 Posts
I'm all for it. That would be cool. It would give us all some ideas on things to do our cars as well, and to also see what doesn't look so good.

------------------
Rollin' Phat IS300 (Auburn Sky Pearl)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Then you should win if you really have those
19in AVS Kruisers from Japan. I got the same color car and I'm trying to BITE!

[This message has been edited by IS_pimp_300 (edited March 21, 2001).]

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
Originally posted by digitalfreq:
What do you guys think of having a IS of the month contest. I guess we would need voting system. I think the winner should get free stickers or something. What do you guys think?

Free stickers???
C'mon ye cheap bastards, cough up the dough, hosting a website isn't free ya know!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
*LMAO*

Everyone and their mother is talking about those 19-inch AVS Kruiser wheels, like, in every single post on this forum right now. *nod* They're sick so it's understandable...

As for the IS of the month contest... I'm all for it even though mine is still bone stock.
I don't have a digital camera or a scanner either. I suck.

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by s0yb0mb:
Originally posted by digitalfreq:

Free stickers???
C'mon ye cheap bastards, cough up the dough, hosting a website isn't free ya know!

Free stickers was merely a suggestion. I think the winner would be happy just to see their IS on the Front Page of the site.

------------------
-----------------------
01 IS300 Black Onyx
H&R Springs
TRD Grill

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
If people aren't allowed to win more than once, than eventually we'll all win at some point. There aren't *that* many members on the forum... woo hoo!! free stuff!!!!

Scott.

------------------
...yet another proud owner of a fully loaded Graphite Gray Pearl '01 IS300

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
What about other categories like fastest (stock or modded) IS300? It would encourage IS300 owners to take their cars to the track.

·
Registered
23,901 Posts
Originally posted by JW:
What about other categories like fastest (stock or modded) IS300? It would encourage IS300 owners to take their cars to the track.

I would not take my car to the track just to win some stickers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts