Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, been searching the fourms, and haven't found what i'm lookin for. but, do any of you guys have any videos of IS's with nitrous, and NO turbo kit on it. i'm lookin at the nitrous system, and wanted to see a video of an IS with the nitrous setup, and no turbo... :)

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was wondering if there is a difference in power...like, your racing someone, and it sprays. does that car go a little faster, or a good bit faster. i was just wanting to see some vids of this anyway.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
thksdad said:
i was wondering if there is a difference in power...like, your racing someone, and it sprays. does that car go a little faster, or a good bit faster. i was just wanting to see some vids of this anyway.
I would say it goes a good bit faster...I've beaten a 330 ci and a srt-4 on the highway...the 330 it was not even close, beat him by like 5 cars...the srt-4 was a bit closer, beat him by about 1 car...before i was spraying the srt-4 would pull on me by about 3-4 cars...so there's a pretty good difference from nitrous and NA...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts