Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would introduce myself here first. Ive been into early 90's Nissan SE-R's for the past decade and now that im making considerably more money im looking into buying an IS300. After realizing the cost of my insurance with a new 350Z I had to look at other cars and the IS seem to fit what I am looking for. This for seems to have some good people and information on it and I will be sure and "search" first before asking questions that have been asked over and over again ;)

This will remain the weekend warrior though.. T28 powered

The current daily driver which will be missed :(

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Welcome aboard and good luck with the search for the IS. :bigSmile:

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Knuckle,
Whats up.. its xDennis from sr20forum!! Glad t see you here!

·
Registered
481 Posts
Welcome.

I'm a Nissan fan as well. Had 2 Maximas, and 3 240SXs.

·
Registered
273 Posts
good to see you here as well I am autoxse-r from the sr20forum I just reciently got an IS and if you are looking for one I would suggest looking for one that is already boosted b/c they are a little under powered. but overall has been a great car. GL on the search

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
good to see you here as well I am autoxse-r from the sr20forum I just reciently got an IS and if you are looking for one I would suggest looking for one that is already boosted b/c they are a little under powered. but overall has been a great car. GL on the search
Yeah Ive been reading about the lack of power and the n/a mods not really doing much. Honestly im not really looking for huge power out of a daily driver, Ive been wanting a comfortable fun car for awhile now and my 17 year old car is really getting on my nerves on long drives. Like I said I will still have the other Nissan if I want to crap my pants :p

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice Sentra! I still want to grab one of those and mod it. Never got to finish the one I started. I am a big nissan fan too. There have been 3 91-94 Sentras, 1 95 240sx, and 3 90-96 300z's in my family.

Anyway, if you want a fun, comfortable car you won't be dissapointed with the IS. Good luck.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Nice Nissans, +rep for them. And welcome!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
nice nissans. Hope you like IS better.

·
Premium Member
12,268 Posts
Welcome.

Still miss my Z32 (at least the guy did time), the Maxima ummm not so much.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts