Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey whats up everyone we are having another meet but at the Tustin market place by the in-n-out come by it starts at 8pm and goes till we decied to leave and go Canyon running.. i know that i have had a few meets but they were fun.. its funny we go canyon running then we stop talk and decied to meet again the next week and go to another canyon.. so come by it will be fun. the cops are really cool there they dont care what the hell we have on our car they just swing by and say hi. one last time asked us what he can do to his Honda to make it faster LOL anyways hope to see you there

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hey Paul i think thats your name??? i dont remember my memory sucks LOL or AKA the guy with the truck of IS STUFF... bring that Bumper i want to look at it next to my car again and then i will let you know if i will buy it if you still have it, its really nice hope i dont get in trouble for posting that LOL.. anways i need a new front bumper and thats nice thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you dont have too go canyon running. and yea its thursday again sorry its easier most poeple dont want to go on friday because friday people want to go out

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
I suggest you edit the title to state the date and the correct location. I'm assuming this is on 9/29/05 in Tustin at the marketplace not in Irvine right?

·
Registered
426 Posts
22" spinners | nike swoosh on rear window | street glow & stobe lights | custom wood spoiler | 2 fast 2 furious special edition flame thrower exhaust | Altezza type R emblems.

Dang bro. you already mod your car that much.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
hey brandon, i found the tanabe hyper medallion sticker in my garage. i never used it if you want it. i'll leave it in my car and whenever i see you, just remind me to give it to you.

dave

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
do we need an RSVP list? if so, im down. ((where do i sign up?!))

1. IS300Angel-- amanda
2. IS300bOy1080-- ai
3. Brandon714-- brandon
4. Gandy IS 350-- g
5. ?
6. ?
7. ?
8. XxpNoisNxX-- steven :lol:

___
say goodbye to all my mOds im moving back to PI

·
Registered
669 Posts
LOL im on the list. I also noticed your sig...are you really moving back to PI?

Reactions: asukadc

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
mabe ill go, if lloyd goes =]

·
Registered
18 Posts
IS300Angel said:
hey Paul i think thats your name??? i dont remember my memory sucks LOL or AKA the guy with the truck of IS STUFF... bring that Bumper i want to look at it next to my car again and then i will let you know if i will buy it if you still have it, its really nice hope i dont get in trouble for posting that LOL.. anways i need a new front bumper and thats nice thanks

Not, a problem. Guy with the truck of IS STUFF works to but most just call me Paul. I will keep it for you as I stilll can't post classifieds here. only 8 posts:( anyways I will be there around 8:30 - 9:00 with the truck. Take it easy!

_Paul

·
Registered
134 Posts
I needs tha directions or at-least the address finishing off a big test on thursday so no studying I WANNA GO TOO

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
THANKS SOO MUCH PAUL i really really like the front bumper and also what frog lights would work for that front bumper? I WISH i could use the ones i have now i know it doesnt have a space but i want fogs LOL THANKS AGAIN

·
Registered
115 Posts
ill be there for shurezzzzzzzz

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOL the frog light thing i was going to take fun of that but for got LOL i was typing in the dark and i saw that but kept typing

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.