Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey whats up everyone I'm holding a LEXUS IS 300 Meet on thursday September8, 2005 8pm at the Diedrich Coffee in IRIVE!!!!! if you want to come email me and i will give you the directions my e-mail is [email protected] i'm thinking about doing a little CANYON RUN!!! so Let me know hope to hear from you and hope enough people will come.... its just for all of us to get together and show off our cars its nothing big ....

Diedrich Coffee House
3972 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA

Thanks,
Amanda

Reactions: Brandon714

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
oh, this was posted in the wrong section. i'll move it to the West, where it should definitely get more views...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey where should i have posted it sorry i didnt know where to put it

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
IS300Angel said:
hey where should i have posted it sorry i didnt know where to put it
you should have posted it here, not in the IS300 Owner's forum... :) more ppl will see it here.

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
i'll be somewhere in Asia for the next 1000 hours... :(

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
I would love to but there is no way Im going to drive that far + canyon run w/ the current prices for premium...ahh if only I loved closer :)

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
IS300bOy1080 said:
is anyone going to this? i dont want to show up and no one is there.

just incase no one can make it to this meet, i want to let you guys know that another Meguiar's NXT IS300 Garage day is in the process... more info will be posted soon. :cool:

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
*edit* never mind thats payday for me and i will be busy :pissed:

·
Registered
999 Posts
IS300eR said:
just incase no one can make it to this meet, i want to let you guys know that another Meguiar's NXT IS300 Garage day is in the process... more info will be posted soon. :cool:
Yay Meguiar's meet...I gotta go learn how to use a portercable cuz doing it by hand is killing me :)

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
i seriously would go but irvine is a bit far.

how about we start another canyon meet in malibu.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yea its in the cross roads Shoping center there is a target but its not really close.its going to be in the diedrich parking lot look for my car when you get there

amanda
pics of me SEXY Beast
http://www.myspace.com/a_sweet_angel

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
anyone where is closer to people i live IN YORBA LINDA and picked that place because it was pretty emty it seems like a good place. i really want pepole to come i dont want to be the only one

Amanda

my SEXY BEAST
http://www.myspace.com/a_sweet_angel

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.