Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: I was at Ramsey Lexus yesterday and everyone that worked there
was totally sweatin the grey is 300 that left two minutes before i got there
they said he was pushing 600 rwhp, does anyone know who this might be? and if he is here how the hell did you get that power out of a single turbo. :eek: :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,808 Posts
Did it have an s2000 antenna you fucker?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
Project IS 300 said:
:eek: I was at Ramsey Lexus yesterday and everyone that worked there
was totally sweatin the grey is 300 that left two minutes before i got there
they said he was pushing 600 rwhp, does anyone know who this might be? and if he is here how the hell did you get that power out of a single turbo. :eek: :eek:
hey look its the antenna theif! :pissed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,733 Posts
you should steal his car and then find out!! :roll:
you should be beaten with large sticks
you should be hung from a ceiling by your thumbs
YOU SHOULD HAVE THAT ANTENNA YOU STOLE JAMMED UP YOUR ASS!!!
you fag
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,481 Posts
My buddy works at Prestige Lexus in Ramsey. I'll tell him to keep a look out for you.



_______________
'00 Honda S2000
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
AntennathiefIS300
For someone that's into cars, you would think you would have respect for another performance car. You're a cocksucker. You better hope you see that S2K guy again sometime and make it up to him before he plants your face on the sidewalk.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
RICOIS300 said:
AntennathiefIS300
For someone that's into cars, you would think you would have respect for another performance car. You're a cocksucker. You better hope you see that S2K guy again sometime and make it up to him before he plants your face on the sidewalk.
No worries, I'll find out if anyone has filed a incident report w/ the NYPD and then forward along all of his info, IP address etc.

A simple soepena (sp?) will have his ISP giving up ALL his personal info and then its on!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,375 Posts
sure, and i got a jet engine w/ 7000bhp that'll fly above u and bomb da shit out of ur face :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,635 Posts
UPDATE: here's a PM i got since I PM'd him earlier...

Project IS 300 said:
thank you very much dude i appreciate your concern, dont bother with the site ban im out peace. and for your own info i know the guy and the damn thing is back on his car as of last night prior to your threat and it was because of the guilt felt over the reaction of yous guys it made me realize it was a shitty move and bad judgement. it dosnt matter what i say was done i guess you and your forum boys never made a bad judgement call before :oops: :oops: :oops:
YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT WE DIDN'T BECAUSE WE'RE NOT LOW_LIFE THEIVES! :pissed:

no worries man, i'm still persuing this and time will tell... I don't believe you returned a thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,985 Posts
s0yb0mb said:
UPDATE: here's a PM i got since I PM'd him earlier...

Project IS 300 said:
thank you very much dude i appreciate your concern, dont bother with the site ban im out peace. and for your own info i know the guy and the damn thing is back on his car as of last night prior to your threat and it was because of the guilt felt over the reaction of yous guys it made me realize it was a shitty move and bad judgement. it dosnt matter what i say was done i guess you and your forum boys never made a bad judgement call before :oops: :oops: :oops:
YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT WE DIDN'T BECAUSE WE'RE NOT LOW_LIFE THEIVES! :pissed:

no worries man, i'm still persuing this and time will tell... I don't believe you returned a thing.
Wow soy is really pissed off!!! :pissed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
861 Posts
:bitching:


:shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:


:bitching:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
You might as well get used to being flamed from now on! :pissed: I don't think anyone is going to forget your actions! :shame: :pissed:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,654 Posts
If the S2000 fits the IS300...then...a IS300 would fit a S2000.

Did you ever think about swapping the S2000 antenna you were stealing with yours? At least dude would still get good radio reception.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
19 Participants
redline814
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing
Top