Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I was wondering can a shady tree mechanic like myself connect a AFC controller?? Is it that hard?? :-?

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
i believe that you would have a hard time doing so

Aubie83 said:
Hey guys,
I was wondering can a shady tree mechanic like myself connect a AFC controller?? Is it that hard?? :-?

·
Legacy Mod
6,093 Posts
I might be a focking tool for saying this, but what i think GTE meant to say is that, he doesn't think it would be a problem for a shade tree mechanic to do so.

IS300GTE said:
i believe that you would have a hard time doing so

Aubie83 said:
Hey guys,

·
Registered
30,635 Posts
aaand since he's already indicating that you're not the brightest bulb, I may as well make sure its crystal clear: you've demonstrated thus far in the content of your posts that it is probably way over your head :lol:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replys guys. Its nice to see that IS300GTE is the only one in the Go Fast Forum that is worth a shit, and the rest of you, you arent worth the TP I wipe my ass with :roll:

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
Aubie83 said:
Thanks for the replys guys. Its nice to see that IS300GTE is the only one in the Go Fast Forum that is worth a shit, and the rest of you, you arent worth the TP I wipe my ass with :roll:
why don't you just look at the wiring diagram and see if you think you can do it? if you think you can, go for it. simple.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Can you read?

Can you use a wire stripper?

Can you use a screw driver?

Can you solder or crimp?

Can you operate two sided tape?

If you answered yes to these simple questions, you can "probably" do it! :D

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ImpulseXvX said:
irv_usc said:
why don't you just look at the wiring diagram and see if you think you can do it? if you think you can, go for it. simple.
His brain doesn't operate at that high of a level.
Shocker, that you have to chime in on my goddamn posts. Damn you are little prick, do you know this?? I was asking a simple question. Really looking for experienced people, unlike yourself. F*cking dipshit, reply to own posts and stop chiming in on mine, butt monkey :roll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
IS300GTE
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing