Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to find a is350 with under 35,000 miles with the luxury or sports package for under $30,000?? I really want one but I cant spend over that. Thanks

·
Registered
787 Posts
Sure. Go to PA, where you'll find my old IS350 at auction.

2007, luxury package and about 2,500 miles for about 28k. Of course, it has been labeled a "lemon" and I was getting about 13 miles per gallon (city driving) after it was "fixed". I also noticed it had less power than it should've, but think of all the money you'll be saving. LOL

·
Registered
7 Posts
Whatsup Bud:

I know the feeling when you really want a car but its out of your budget. I ran a search on Autobytel for a pre-owned IS350 2006+ and this was the closest match:

Buy your next new or used car online with our New Car Pricing Guides, Car Reviews, Vehicle Comparisons and Used Car Inventory services.

In my honest opinion I would only buy a Lexus from a certified dealer, there are a lot people who sell cars that aren't exactly what you're paying for. It's better to wait a little while longer and spend the money to get the right car with the right warranty and service.

Keep us posted.

Cheers,

Noc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts