Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm kinda new to this forum and I'm really intrested in the Lexus is300 and i was wondering How good Of a 02' is300 i can get with 16 grand, and how many miles it would have and how good of a condition it would be in ? Thanks Alot !!

Ps: i know i could get a decent 01' is300 but the 02' has better mods, thats what i was told... but not sure whats the big difference between the 01' and 02' so if some1 had time please explain it to me. Thanks Again!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
you can look for a salvage titled or flood recovered one.

I'm sure there be a few from new orleans...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
820 Posts
iSPreP said:
Okay, I'm kinda new to this forum and I'm really intrested in the Lexus is300 and i was wondering How good Of a 02' is300 i can get with 16 grand, and how many miles it would have and how good of a condition it would be in ? Thanks Alot !!

Ps: i know i could get a decent 01' is300 but the 02' has better mods, thats what i was told... but not sure whats the big difference between the 01' and 02' so if some1 had time please explain it to me. Thanks Again!!

Doubtful you'll find an 02 with 16k. What was your previous car?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
aemjr said:
Doubtful you'll find an 02 with 16k. What was your previous car?

16 years old

frist car.. lol but im taking on 2 jobs and im paying for everything myself, but yeah i did research and figured couldnt get a 02 for 16g's but ima prob going look for a 60k mile 01 for about 17g.

im looking for a auto perfer black/ggp exterior/ black interior
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
iSPreP said:
16 years old

frist car.. lol but im taking on 2 jobs and im paying for everything myself, but yeah i did research and figured couldnt get a 02 for 16g's but ima prob going look for a 60k mile 01 for about 17g.

im looking for a auto perfer black/ggp exterior/ black interior
yes.. 60k 01 for 17g is very very possible
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,292 Posts
Good luck! :) 01 will probably be your best bet at the price you want to spend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gray Rider said:
Good luck! :) 01 will probably be your best bet at the price you want to spend.

Yeah, i think im going to go with a 01' is300 thanks guys but if u see a 02' with 70-80k miles for about 16.5-17k let me know thanks again guys !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,211 Posts
I bought an 02 for my girlfriend with 62k for only 16500. Perfect condition too. And every option except nav, but the market might be way different here in AZ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lextasy623 said:
I bought an 02 for my girlfriend with 62k for only 16500. Perfect condition too. And every option except nav, but the market might be way different here in AZ
wow.. ill fly out to pick one of those up if there still 16.. haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
121 Posts
lextasy623 said:
I bought an 02 for my girlfriend with 62k for only 16500. Perfect condition too. And every option except nav, but the market might be way different here in AZ
definately the market differs
I've seen many 02's with 50-70k miles going for 15500-17k
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
02/ for $16k...maybe 5 months from now, with high milage offcourse.

-Shawn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
3KGTO said:
02/ for $16k...maybe 5 months from now, with high milage offcourse.

-Shawn

lol yeah

but i've seen a 02' with 80k going for 16.8G but cant find it no more >.<
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
af22 said:
you can look for a salvage titled or flood recovered one.

I'm sure there be a few from new orleans...
what if we find a car that is flood recoverd is it bad?? like is good to buy it or it's junk
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top