Lexus IS Forum banner

IS it just me?

457 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  jiggs 
#1 ·
It seems that I'm the only person that collects Lexus brochures and other literature...

People ask me why do I need this junk, afterall its free at every dealership....

However, I think its pretty awesome! And you'll get to know how valuable (pricey) this stuff is after your dealer gives you a hard look when you visit him annually and walk out with a stack of brochures, its actually embarrasing...

Anyway, if anyone has some brochures laying around, send them my way, please!

--Russ

ROSTIK_S@hotmail.com www.GOLYAKmotors.com

See less See more
#2 ·
There are some websites that have old car brochures for sale. I like collecting them (most car models) mainly for historical value. It's interesting to see what was considered top-of-the-line and state-of-the-art in the past.

#3 ·
Lexus.com will send you any info you request. I got my IS300 book through the mail with a nice note from lexus before I had a chance to get to the dealership..they sent it express mail too...it may save you a trip if all you are going to do is go in a get the material..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.