Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that I'm the only person that collects Lexus brochures and other literature...

People ask me why do I need this junk, afterall its free at every dealership....

However, I think its pretty awesome! And you'll get to know how valuable (pricey) this stuff is after your dealer gives you a hard look when you visit him annually and walk out with a stack of brochures, its actually embarrasing...

Anyway, if anyone has some brochures laying around, send them my way, please!

--Russ

[email protected] www.GOLYAKmotors.com

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
There are some websites that have old car brochures for sale. I like collecting them (most car models) mainly for historical value. It's interesting to see what was considered top-of-the-line and state-of-the-art in the past.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Lexus.com will send you any info you request. I got my IS300 book through the mail with a nice note from lexus before I had a chance to get to the dealership..they sent it express mail too...it may save you a trip if all you are going to do is go in a get the material..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
jiggs
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing