Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!!! Guys...I just decided to get 2001 IS300 Black/Black fully loaded one...
But, I just wanna make sure that the price is right...I went to dealer today, and they told me that they are gonna give me $3000 discount...So, final price is $32,370 with LSD, Heated Seats, and 17in polished wheels..
Is it good price? please let me know guys...

·
Registered
231 Posts
check out the prior threads on here. there are lots of discussions on price. what part of the country do you live in? in the northeast the IS seems to be going for somewhere in the 30 or 31k range. i can't speak for other parts of the country. i just ordered mine yesterday for 30,400.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Originally posted by dj254:
Hello!!! Guys...I just decided to get 2001 IS300 Black/Black fully loaded one...
But, I just wanna make sure that the price is right...I went to dealer today, and they told me that they are gonna give me $3000 discount...So, final price is $32,370 with LSD, Heated Seats, and 17in polished wheels..

Black on Black ... good color choice man .. just like mine

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Georgia....USA..
I wanna get the car with fully loaded
around 31K.....I dunno...let me know
if u got some good example...thanks....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Originally posted by dj254:

Thats almost the same price that they are giving me here in Virginia

·
Registered
231 Posts
i think it's pretty regional. for example in the northeast, the IS isn't doing nearly as well as it is in the california market. in fact in many cases lexus is offering dealers $1000 cash back as an incentive to make deals on it. that's one reason why the IS is to be had at around 30.5 or 31k around thee parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts