Here it is. Fits nice.
TLDR: Just buy the OEM toyota part unless you have a lot more time than you do money, or, have a hard-on for DIYing and/or fabricating stuff.
I straightened out the tab on the pump end by squishing in a vise so I could mount a P clamp for securing the power steering feed hose.
I used an angle grinder with a thick stone wheel to grind into the spot welds securing the bracket that originally connected to the diagonal brace. Then used a flap wheel to clean it all up. I used a hacksaw to cut off the non-tabbed end basically right where the original smashed end becomes round. This left enough material to smash flat while leaving the original smashed end to use in case I goofed smashing/bending the new end. A tape measure indicated the point-to-point length of the brace needed to be ~6⅝" long - not including
then length of the smashed/bent ends.
The pump-end is higher than the block-end. Protractor indicated about a 12° angle. The VVTi oil line was kinda in the way. So is my dipstick tube - but that's only because I'd previously moved/ bent it inboard to make room for my FFIM and throttle. With VVTi oil line tight and fully mounted, I beat the line forward a bit with a plastic hammer - to make a little room. ..
Heated the pump-end with a torch, mounted in vise @ 12° to the horizontal, then bent it over about 75°. Checked fit, not enough. Heated/ bent some more...but definitely not a full 90°'. Checked fit again, looked about right. Unfortunately I'd been impatient with the propane torch, hadn't heated enough, and the steel tore on the outside radius of the bend. Oops. I really need to get a small acetylene torch for the workshop.
Heated what would become the smashed block-end, then beat it flat, eyeballing to ensure the new flat would be more or less parallel to the flat on the pump-end.
Once flattened, I remeasured the straight-line distance from pump to block (6⅝"). Scribed a line where the block-end needed to be bent over,. Heated, mounted in vise, and bent it until it was parallel to the pump-end. This time I was patient with the torch and the steel didn't tear.
perfect. [/Allen Millyard]
Lay some filler metal onto the tear in the steel on the pump-end. Un-oops.
Eyeball where the hole needs to go on the newly-flattened block-end. Drill a 0.405" hole. Slot it out about 0.075" with a ¼" round file. Dress up the hammer marks and round off the corners on the belt sander (or angle grinder).
Install. Bend the leftover tab on the pump-end to suit the power steering line. Enjoy the extra space.