Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the trailers section there is a video that almost the entire tralier is an IS drifting and doing burnouts. Very badass i was suprised to see it when i watched it.
I am sure some of you could care less but if you get a chance check it out. the new video is called Destroy.

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
westside IS said:
I just checked out the "destroy" trailer, but I did not see any IS's. Can someone link me to the video?
It's not in the Destroy trailer. The DVD "Destroy" has the trailer for "Maximum Velocity" in the special features. That's the one we're talking about.

There's no trailer of Maximum Velocity on the net (that I know of)...

·
Registered
435 Posts
I might be the first to say that Destroy really sucked compared to the other two Mischiefs. I was extremely excited when I sat down to watch this movie, but was very let down. Thank god it was my brother who wasted his money on this and not me.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
collection said:
I might be the first to say that Destroy really sucked compared to the other two Mischiefs. I was extremely excited when I sat down to watch this movie, but was very let down. Thank god it was my brother who wasted his money on this and not me.
I thought Destroy was better than Mischief 3000 for the fact that it had more of a combo between the first two movies. I give it 2 thumbs up!

·
Registered
8,661 Posts
Freelance said:
errrr...that's not the trailer we're talking about. :p

It's NOT the Destroy DVD. I don't know if I can make it any clearer...Inside the DVD Destroy are the special features where you can view all the trailers to other car movies. One of the trailers was for "Maximum Velocity" and THAT trailer had the IS300 drifting and everything.

Maximum Velocity Trailer = IS300 Drifting
Micheif Destroy = No IS300

:crazy:

·
8,803 Posts
I havent watched the other trailers, but i like destroy the best of the 3 teck vids so far.

That sh*t was funny when the dude with the porsche off roaded it and got 4 flats...

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Ok so your telling me to be able to see the IS300 doing doughnuts, I have to buy the Destroy right?

lil' IS 300 said:
Freelance said:

It's NOT the Destroy DVD. I don't know if I can make it any clearer...Inside the DVD Destroy are the special features where you can view all the trailers to other car movies. One of the trailers was for "Maximum Velocity" and THAT trailer had the IS300 drifting and everything.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Freelance said:
Ok so your telling me to be able to see the IS300 doing doughnuts, I have to buy the Destroy right?

lil' IS 300 said:
Freelance said:

Yes.
or wait till Maximum Velocity comes out. Destroy is worth it go buy though

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
OK sweet, I just bought the Destroy video, once it gets here, I will upload the IS300 part to the web....

Then we can all enjoy it.... :D

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
i just went out and bought destroy today at best buy....i also saw MAYHEM there...i was gonna buy it as well, but wondering if anybody bought it already...worth it?..thanx

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
well i just got done watching destroy...its a nice vid and stuff but i still like mischief 3000 though as my fav of them all

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The IS is in the trailer section for a movie called Maximum Velocity and if its out like irv_usc says then i am going to go get it today.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
just got maximum velocity.. what a disappointment. nothing funny like the previous three dvds. the drifting segment is too short. the camera work is 1000000x better but there isn't any humor from the crew that made the previous three... plus the hostess/other chicks aren't even hot...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts