Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a SBM w/ black interior parked on the side of a japanese restaurant in Dallas last night.
Anyone here own it?

·
Registered
349 Posts
I see an IS every time I go to Dallas. In Fort Worth, however, it can be weeks before I see another IS. Unless, Hunt NXS happens to be driving around

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have seen SBM, White, Graphite and Yellow here in Arlington, but I'm not sure if they were just driving through or they were residence. Me personally, I have the Silver/Black with Graphite.

------------------

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've seen about 3 SBM's
1 white
about 5 silvers
2 Blacks
1 Auburn
1 yellow
1 gray
no green...guess its not a popular color.

·
Registered
201 Posts
You know, now that you mention it I have seen an Auburn one over in Carrollton near Josey Lane/35w and I saw a young girl driving a green one with gold package in Arlington near the ballpark once but haven't seen her since.

------------------

·
Registered
818 Posts
Im in Dallas right now, and Ive seen quite a few. I saw an IS EXACTLY like mine; a black one w/ spoiler, tint, and chromed factory 17s.
I went to visit a friend in Ft. Worth, and I saw 3, all close to the Lexus dealership there. I saw an ASP, a graphite, and a green one w/chrome wheels. Rob (IIISeries) says that the IS is still relatively rare around here. I say enjoy it while it lasts

------------------
Justy
99 328i
01 IS300

·
Registered
146 Posts
Im usually up everywere up there. And I always see an IS. I saw and IS in Mesquite that almost looked like mine on the highway, but it did't have graphite wheels. It was white. Heading towards 75. Any of yall?

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I see at least one a day usually. I've seen one green, several blue, a killer graphite with chromed rims and subtle spoiler, one white, several blacks and one auburn. But only one silver.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts