Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
we just had a lexus eastern rep (parsippany,NJ) visit our dealer last week with a white IS-F....;)

he said they are allocating them to the dealerships this coming week....IN ALL COLORS.....:approve:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
thats nice! get me a deal:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
interesting....

because my dealer in NJ told me that they are only going to be receiving white is-f for the next 4+ months... I am just going to wait because if I am correct I am sure there may be some wrong information going around to the dealerships... He said that the regional manager came to them with that info... I am waiting for either the smoky granite w/black interior or black/black interior...

·
Registered
1 Posts
There was a silver demo at Lexus of Edison today. I was there when it rolled in and all the salespeople surrounded it. I was there inquiring about it and they all cut me off while I was walking around it. I didn't get a chance to sit in it. Customer's first? Guess not.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
and today, put in our brand new show room as we have our grand opening tomorrow

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
im going tomorrow for quotes ill let you know what they tell me

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We just received an UltraSonic Blue today...pics to follow!!!

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
We just received an UltraSonic Blue today...pics to follow!!!

Marc - I know your excited and all..

.. but are going to let us know everytime the dealership you work at gets an IS-F???

And then post pictures of it in the showroom floor???

Joe Z :investiga

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Marc - I know your excited and all..

.. but are going to let us know everytime the dealership you work at gets an IS-F???

And then post pictures of it in the showroom floor???

Joe Z :investiga
Yes, and if possible, this thread can be moved to the NORTH-EAST section....as this thread pertains to IS-F's here in the NorthEast...:approve:

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
Yes, and if possible, this thread can be moved to the NORTH-EAST section....as this thread pertains to IS-F's here in the NorthEast...:approve:

Well since you work at a dealership this would be considered advertising..

Don't you think?????????????????

For the Record..

User's Guide said:
No Commercial Advertising

Advertising is not allowed in any way, shape or form within the general content of my.IS - Lexus IS Forum. Those violating this rule may be banned without warning! Any company or company representative wishing to advertise legitimately with my.IS - Lexus IS Forum should visit our advertising information page for details on our offered campaigns. Please note that becoming a paid advertiser/sponsor does NOT exclude you from the rules regarding commercial advertising or sales within the forum.
This includes links or plugs in signatures, profile pics, logos on gallery images, avatars, posts in forums, contact phone numbers, product plugging, etc. There is no form of advertising that is considered "OK", so just consider anything you post that is remotely commercial will probably get you banned from the site.

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
understood, which is why I have not posted contact info....just posting pics of what we are getting here in Jersey, no harm in that....

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
understood, which is why I have not posted contact info....just posting pics of what we are getting here in Jersey, no harm in that....
Are you kidding..

"Hi I work at Lexus... We just got a Blue IS-F in here.. pics to follow"... :nono:

We have already seen just about all 6 colors posted in here by members who have purchased their IS-F's..

So here is a warning for all if you work at a dealership, you DO NOT need to let us know what just came into your inventory..

Its the sames rules you have been warned about over @ Club Lexus... ;)

Thank You for understanding..

Joe Z

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.