Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as I hate to do it, I am considering selling my millenium silver IS300. Here are the specs. Silver/black leather interior, heated seats, graphite polished wheels, sunroof, etc. 2800 mis. I bought the car on Sept. 5th. Mostly garage kept. Mint condition inside and out, no dings or scratches. Tires are in great shape/new.
I am considering selling because I have a company car for work and it just doesn't make a lot of sense to have two cars when you are single and renting. I live in the Atlanta area. Anyone interested? Your reply here will trigger my e-mail to check new postings.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Keep the IS sell the company car and use the funds from the sale to
a) mod ur car
b) singel eh?! get some chicks for the nite
c)pay for the rent
d) get drunk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I don't have any pics to post. The car is "as purchased", no add-on's of any sort. I think that's a good thing because one, you know exactly what you are getting, and two, nothing has been screwed up- like tinting, clear bra, etc. I am so anal that I haven't let anyone else wash or wax the car for fear of swirl marks in the paint! The car is loaded with the exception of LSD,which I specifically asked NOT to have. If you do your research you will find that it is basically a waste given the fact that you already have TRAC. I realize that they are different options but you can't notice a difference in performance. I know this because my brother has the exact same car with LSD and he wishes he'd saved the money. The only noticible difference at all is that I have graphite polished wheels(perfect..no curbs). The interior is mint, I don't think anyone's even ridden in the back seat. So if you have seen a silver IS with graphite polished wheels, black leather power heated seats, and a sunroof, Goodyear tires, 3000 mis. there is your picture. If I sold it tomorrow, $32,600. While I don't want to sell the car, I have a hard time justifying two cars, especially when one is free, including gas and insurance!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Did you ask your company to reimburse the insurance and gas $$ in place of the free car. They should be able to work out a deal with you. Unless the free car you're getting is better than your IS..(highly unlikely) Then it's a different story..

------------------
``________
`/_________
(Oo) (-L-) (oO)
`-------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
HIBBoyScott
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing