Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE my IS. It is the most fun to drive car, for the money, that I have had. I am sadly forced to sell it. It has leather, power seats, sunroof, limited slip diff, heated seats, trunk mat and wheel locks. It is always garaged and is in new condition. It is silver with black interior and has 6,000 miles. I live in the mountains of NC. Any buyers for $29,800????

·
Registered
697 Posts
this is the the first time i see a used IS for sale...

good luck guys

[This message has been edited by saltedeggman (edited November 23, 2000).]

·
Registered
30 Posts
How much did your car sticker for? And does it have 16 or 17 inch wheels on it, Graphite or Aluminum? Or any modifications on the car?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry for not updating sooner, but I already sold the car in a few hours of posting it.

Thanks for your replys.
Enjoy your ISs!

·
Registered
113 Posts
I was told that you could NOT get the Silver/Black interior combination and still get the LSD and the heated seats option???

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Originally posted by Mtn. Man:
I LOVE my IS. It is the most fun to drive car, for the money, that I have had. I am sadly forced to sell it. It has leather, power seats, sunroof, limited slip diff, heated seats, trunk mat and wheel locks. It is always garaged and is in new condition. It is silver with black interior and has 6,000 miles. I live in the mountains of NC. Any buyers for $29,800????
Just curious, why'd you sell? Also, did you take a large hit at $29,800 or did you score a great deal?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Originally posted by RC51:
I was told that you could NOT get the Silver/Black interior combination and still get the LSD and the heated seats option???
You can have all those options...I could have a Silver/Black IS with LSD, heated seats, and Moonroof. But I wanted to cut a couple of thousand of the price. I didn't go with those options.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Mine is Silver w/black, LSD, Heated seat, moon roof (which i don't really care), power leather seats, graphite wheels .... I brought it about a month ago. At that time, there are 2 silver available. But the base price of mine is cheaper than the other one.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
That's what mine has, too.

------------------
cardinal
'01 Silver/Black
LS, LD, HH, SR, 17"

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hello Everyone!

I appreciate all your replys to my IS 300 For Sale message. I wanted to get back and answer some of your questions about price, even though I no longer own an IS300.

I am an old mountain man of 47 years. I still feel young, really enjoyed my IS, and plan on having another one in 2002.

I spend most of my free time on a Yamaha 660 Raptor. Amybody know what that is????

I have an M3 coming in that I ordered in October of 1998. It's sad, but most of those BMW owners are mostly snobbish and not nearly as much fun as you guys! If it wasn't such a remarkable car I wouldn't even pick it up.... but do confess that I look forward to it....

My IS listed for $34635.00 I purchased it for invoice, which was $29,836.52. Mine was on the first shipment and may have been optioned differently. It had Leather, both 8 way seats, sunroof, limited slip, heated seats, trunk mat & wheel locks. I sold it for $29,500 to a car dealer.

I really enjoyed my IS. I don't understand how all these car magazines get off on putting it down compared to the BMW 330I. The 330 drives like a truck compared to the IS!

If you want to tell your friends to check with my dealer on a purchase here's the info:
Sam Elbert
Flow Lexus
Winston Salem, NC
336-993-0105

Remember they currently have a $1,000 rebate!!!

HAVE AN EXCELLENT NEW YEAR!!!

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
Originally posted by Mtn. Man:
Hello Everyone!

I appreciate all your replys to my IS 300 For Sale message. I wanted to get back and answer some of your questions about price, even though I no longer own an IS300.

I am an old mountain man of 47 years. I still feel young, really enjoyed my IS, and plan on having another one in 2002.

I spend most of my free time on a Yamaha 660 Raptor. Amybody know what that is????

I have an M3 coming in that I ordered in October of 1998. It's sad, but most of those BMW owners are mostly snobbish and not nearly as much fun as you guys! If it wasn't such a remarkable car I wouldn't even pick it up.... but do confess that I look forward to it....

My IS listed for $34635.00 I purchased it for invoice, which was $29,836.52.
B]

I gotta ask Mtn. Man, how'd you ever score an IS3 at invoice???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
13 Participants
SeattleSheila
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing