Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If any of you will be in Las Vegas on Feb 7th I recieved this invitation and was asked to share. This is the official sales debut of the IS-F. (we get it a day before everyone else :lol: ) There will be food, goodie bags, and such provided. They will also arrange special parking for any customized Lexus that show up.

The more the merrier. Reserve your spot!

LEXUS OF LAS VEGAS INVITES LEXUS ENTHUSIASTS MEMBERS TO THIS VERY SPECIAL EVENT.

Are you ready for:
Highly evolved performance combined with luxury?
A 5.0-liter V8 engine with 416 horsepower and 371 pound-feet of torque?
The all-new Lexus IS F?

You and a guest are cordially invited to attend a very special event, where you will get a chance to explore the IS F before it reaches the general public. Be one of the first to experience a new kind of Lexus—one you’ve never seen before.

We will have on display several IS models, including some fully accessorized vehicles that were shown at the Specialty Equipment Market Association
(SEMA) show in November. You’ll have a chance to examine these vehicles and the full F-Sport Performance Accessories line from all sides and ask questions of Lexus and racing experts. You’ll also get to mingle with other enthusiasts over catered food and beverages, comparing vehicles and driving experiences

Please join us at:
Lexus of Las Vegas, 6600 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89146 on
February 7, 6:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m.

Attendance is limited. To reserve your place, please contact:
Lexus of Las Vegas
702-942-6600

This is an exclusive event held by INVITATION ONLY, therefore you must print and bring this invitation to gain entry. We look forward to seeing you there!

Reactions: jruhi4

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Thats pretty sweet. You know what really sucks is that we get shafted so hard up north for everything. We don't even know the price yet on anything and hardly anyone knows what the car is all about. There still spouting out the 400+ hp last time I was there. Pretty rediculous. I cant wait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If any of you will be in Las Vegas on Feb 7th I recieved this invitation and was asked to share. This is the official sales debut of the IS-F. (we get it a day before everyone else :lol: ) There will be food, goodie bags, and such provided. They will also arrange special parking for any customized Lexus that show up.

The more the merrier. Reserve your spot!
Is this to say that the IS-F will be available in US showrooms starting February 7th if this is the official sales debut?

I talked to my salesman two weeks ago and he informed me that he, as well as other "F-experts", will be undergoing training on the IS-F in Vegas on Feb. 11-13.

So i figured that the IS-F must be coming out sometime after Feb. 13th, but I could be wrong?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got my invitation and will attend on the 7th for the second day of the premier. Just to let you know Yogi, In 2007, I bought a RX350 and a IS350 and put my $5000 down on a Neiman Marcus IS-F and was told I could only get two tickets. You must be a VIP. Let me know who you know and maybe you can get me some more tickets. Unless your Yogi Berra who I sat next to a few weeks ago in a restaurant in Palm Desert. That's gotta be it. Hope to see you there.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts
Thats pretty sweet. You know what really sucks is that we get shafted so hard up north for everything. We don't even know the price yet on anything and hardly anyone knows what the car is all about. There still spouting out the 400+ hp last time I was there. Pretty rediculous. I cant wait.
Indeed, I read an article on the Montreal Auto Show yesterday, and IS F Canadian pricing hasn't even been released yet. WYF?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, we get some special treatment around here. :)

Nicky, if you're here that day & have the money you will be able to drive off the lot in one.

Barry, let me know if you need to get anyone else in. ;)

ScarecroW, move somewhere warmer.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah wheres my invite haha.
You're so VIP you probably don't even need one.

Otherwise, give me a buzz. It's a good excuse for you to be here anyway.

·
Premium Member
16,623 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Should I show up? I don't necessarily have an invite though. Lol
Hence this thread. Let me know if you wanna be there & you can even display your car.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^You +1? ;)

·
Registered
380 Posts
to let everyone know no one will be displaying there car is is a valet service at the event so when you go you will be giving them your vehicle

·
Registered
380 Posts
and there is no vip special treatment if you need an invite just print out the email that yogi_TRD has highlighted... all are welcome please come!

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
to let everyone know no one will be displaying there car is is a valet service at the event so when you go you will be giving them your vehicle
Not true. Elaine has been in contact with me trying to find out how many IS are showing up so they can have a display area.

and there is no vip special treatment if you need an invite just print out the email that yogi_TRD has highlighted... all are welcome please come!
You will need to call as well as print the e-mail so that your IS can be diplayed and get your goodie bag.

See you guys today!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Not true. Elaine has been in contact with me trying to find out how many IS are showing up so they can have a display area.
Ray i work there... tonight is the second time i will be attending i saw what we are doing.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^ I know you work there. Check your PM. :pissed:

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here's some pics from the event. Thanks IStan for these pics.

Link

Nekkid engine...

The reason for the space by the tips is actually to smooth out the exhaust airflow at the rear of the car to reduce drag.

Thanks Dave for your help & thanks to everyone that showed up.

Reactions: jruhi4
1 - 20 of 22 Posts