Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find an IS-F rear spoiler (Tungsen Pearl) for my 2008 IS 250? Thanks.

·
Registered
382 Posts
check with ur local lexus parts center.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ I was seeing if there was one online or something so it'll be cheaper lol. The ones at the Lexus dealers are retail price and I'm sure it's super expensive. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Give it some time, the IS-F just came out and is in high demand. They're going to be overcharging for the parts at the dealerships, but I'm sure eventually someone may part theirs out (most likely not for a long time).

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work @ a lexus dealership and just bought a starfire pearl IS250. I checked with my parts dept. and managed to order an IS-F spoiler for my car...should be here tomorrow and i'll put it on the day after..i'll take pics~

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I work @ a lexus dealership and just bought a starfire pearl IS250. I checked with my parts dept. and managed to order an IS-F spoiler for my car...should be here tomorrow and i'll put it on the day after..i'll take pics~
How much did you get it for? I saw them on eBay for $3xx.xx plus shipping, so like $400+ for a spoiler? I'm not paying that much, plus installation.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just FYI, the IS-F spoilers do not come in Tungsten Pearl (Paint code 1G1). So you would need to get it painted. The silver color on the IS-F is Mercury Metallic (Paint code 1F2).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts