Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.. I know reading through this guys blog its more or less a penis tease, as he is yet to disclose the offsets and widths etc of his perfected wheel placement. :confused: Has anyone been able to haggle these answers from him? Has anyone called Work to reference this vehicle and see if they remember his order?? I'm DIEING to get a set of wheels. But, I'm afraid I will order something I dont like. To prevent wasting thousands of dollars, a simple response would be great here. I think there's hundreds of us awaiting this answer. Please respond if you can help.

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,617 Posts
nm, i found it...
#1 - don't know if you realize it but the OP is posting pics of someone else's car
not too sure if he'll actually know...
#2 - you can check out here for wheel fitment:

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/media/wheels/24/50/Varianza%20T1S%20Spec.pdf

i'm running advan 19x10 in the rear with +35 offset and i think my wheels are prob around what that guy has

on a 19x 10, you're limited to the offset so you should just call your local work distributor and they'll be able to give you the offset you need...that's IF you want these exact wheels. if not, it won't matter too much cause wheels can vary in offsets from brand to brand...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nm, i found it...
#1 - don't know if you realize it but the OP is posting pics of someone else's car
not too sure if he'll actually know...
#2 - you can check out here for wheel fitment:

http://www.workwheelsusa.com/media/wheels/24/50/Varianza%20T1S%20Spec.pdf

i'm running advan 19x10 in the rear with +35 offset and i think my wheels are prob around what that guy has

on a 19x 10, you're limited to the offset so you should just call your local work distributor and they'll be able to give you the offset you need...that's IF you want these exact wheels. if not, it won't matter too much cause wheels can vary in offsets from brand to brand...

SWEET!!! Thanks.. but im MOST interested in the front wheel.. I've seen a few guys on here (one guy with a white F which he's selling) with terrible (in my opinion) offsets which set the wheel way too far under the wheel well.. I like the wheel to almost be flush with the body, and the tires to curve inward to avoid contact.. Do you have any pictures of your set up?

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,617 Posts
yeah...but they're not very good pics:

19x9 with a +35 offset...
looks a lot better now that it's dropped alil... i got eibachs so they're no where near tucked on the fronts...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so wait.. you've got 19x9's up front with +35 offset and 19x10s' in rear with +35 offset.. can you send pics now that its dropped?? I'm thinking of ONLY Dropping the front two wheels... I have Teins brand new in box at home, never put um on yet..

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,617 Posts
so wait.. you've got 19x9's up front with +35 offset and 19x10s' in rear with +35 offset.. can you send pics now that its dropped?? I'm thinking of ONLY Dropping the front two wheels... I have Teins brand new in box at home, never put um on yet..
here's just the front on the eibachs:

i need to take more pics...but pretty busy right now getting the car ready for the upcoming car show... i'll have more pics up soon...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.