Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The IS-F is now on the Lexus website (Lexus: New Luxury Cars and SUVs from Lexus USA) under "F Performance" unfortunately, you cannot configure one and the vehicle information link just brings you to the IS-F mini-site. Its a step in the right direction, though, I was wondering when it would be showing up there.

EDIT: stuff has changed as I reloaded the page, seems like they're updating currently.

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Why do you think Lexus would under-state the 0-60mph times? You would think they'd want their car to appear as fast as possible... wouldn't they?

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
This car is actually 60k. The M3 is going to be more expensive, I love how they fool with the msrp.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you can now configure it on lexus.com only 2 choices,

Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio Package with Additional Options $4,700.00
Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio Package includes DVD Changer and 14 Speakers, Voice Activation, Bluetooth Technology, and Backup Monitor
Additional Options:
- Intuitive Parking Assist
- Preferred Accessory Package

or

Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio Package with Additional Options $4,809.00
Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio Package includes DVD Changer and 14 Speakers, Voice Activation, Bluetooth Technology, and Backup Monitor
Additional Options:
- All-weather floor mats

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
you can now configure it on lexus.com only 2 choices,

Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio Package with Additional Options $4,700.00
Additional Options:

or

Navigation System/Mark Levinson Premium Audio Package with Additional Options $4,809.00
Additional Options:
- All-weather floor mats

This is my point. The car is actually 60k fully loaded. The M3 will be 70k fully loaded.

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lexus priced this car very nicely, though the base BMW M3 is a bit cheaper, you do not get the same features, when you load them both up, you will be paying quite a bit more the M3. One of the things I've always hated about BMW is the "oh, you wanted metallic paint and leather seats in your $40k car?" Metallic paint and leather seats are standard on cars that go for far less than BMWs.

Reactions: RocaLEX

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Nice to see this info. finally be confirmed by Lexus themselves; thanks for sharing the update.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts